IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > ASCS: Imperial Romps ASCS Southwest At Barona Speedway Park
10/19/21, 4:15 AM   #1
ASCS: Imperial Romps ASCS Southwest At Barona Speedway Park
admin

10/17/21 8:00 PM Imperial Romps ASCS Southwest At Barona Speedway Park

ROMONA, Cali. (October 16, 2021) Rolling to the lead just before the mid-point of Saturday's A-Feature, Arizona's J.T. Imperial kept pace on the field for his seventh career victory with the ASCS S...

http://www.ascsracing.com/news/?i=97692

1 member likes this post: TNRustler
10/19/21, 3:03 PM   #2
Re: ASCS: Imperial Romps ASCS Southwest At Barona Speedway P
CRA91

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
10/17/21 8:00 PM Imperial Romps ASCS Southwest At Barona Speedway Park

ROMONA, Cali. (October 16, 2021) Rolling to the lead just before the mid-point of Saturday's A-Feature, Arizona's J.T. Imperial kept pace on the field for his seventh career victory with the ASCS S...

http://www.ascsracing.com/news/?i=97692
Even though there was only 8 cars this race holds a special place in my heart and yes i'm about to blow my own horn.
A friend of mine brought this up to me and i had never even thought about it myself but that after helping J.T win this race i have now won races in the last 5 decades 80's,90's,20's,2010's and now the 2020's as a crew chief.
This is something i'm very proud of, I feel very honored and blessed to have been able to achieve such a task.
I would like to Thank all the drivers over the years that helped me achieve this.

I just wanted to share this special moment of mine with all of you.
Last edited by CRA91; 10/19/21 at 6:27 PM.

2 members like this post: Hustlin-Hoosier, luckybuc97
Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > ASCS: Imperial Romps ASCS Southwest At Barona Speedway Park