11. Brayden Fox
12. Zack Pretorius
13. Brayden Clark
14. Evan Mosley
15. Noah Whitehouse
16. Troy Carey
17. Clayton Rossmann
18. Austin Cory

Big thank you to all the racers, teams and fans who came out tonight for the short notice race. Next race will be Friday, August 11 with Non-Wing Sprints, Modifieds, Steel Block Sprints, Hornets, Trucks and Vintage Racecars.
13 Likes: BrentTFunk, EBookerFan, Ilovedirttrackracing, LUCKYONE, oppweld, rapid robert, Sandy Lowe, spicoli, Stephen Cording, tigerone, tirespinner, TNRustler, WinglessLovers
captrat (Offline)
  #2 8/5/23 9:22 AM
Originally Posted by bni69:
Sprint feature results:
1. Trey Osborne
2. Emerson Axsom
3. Tye Mihocko
4. Colten Cottle
5. Max Adams
6. Colin Grissom
7. Scotty Weir
8. Harley Burns
9. Sterling Cling
10. Rylan Gray
11. Brayden Fox
12. Zack Pretorius
13. Brayden Clark
14. Evan Mosley
15. Noah Whitehouse
16. Troy Carey
17. Clayton Rossmann
18. Austin Cory

Big thank you to all the racers, teams and fans who came out tonight for the short notice race. Next race will be Friday, August 11 with Non-Wing Sprints, Modifieds, Steel Block Sprints, Hornets, Trucks and Vintage Racecars.
Can't you squeeze in another class? School bus races, Crown Vics. 😉
2 Likes: tirespinner, TQ29m
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #3 8/5/23 9:43 AM
It was a really good race at Gas City. Crowds and car counts are always light after Sprint Week, and it is tough to add a race that wasn't originally on the schedule. Track was really good. A guy told me in the parking lot the modifieds were boycotting, because they hadn't ran there enough. I guess that is how they do when someone responds to their complaints. They will also be the ones complaining when the track no longer exists. May be one of the complainers will take over and show everyone how it is done.
I really enjoyed the racing, and had no complaints about heading home at 9 pm.
17 Likes: EBookerFan, erich45, Fat RR, Hustlin-Hoosier, Ilovedirttrackracing, interpreter66, LUCKYONE, mc/rider, oppweld, PIT CART, racefan20, rapid robert, rmr6nm, tigerone, tirespinner, TQ29m, WinglessLovers
interpreter66 (Offline)
  #4 8/5/23 11:35 AM
Originally Posted by captrat:
Can't you squeeze in another class? School bus races, Crown Vics. ��
Man, if it’s those CROWN VICS that were at Winchester and they slam some dirt tires on ,hell yeah I
4 Likes: azsprintfan1, dkdorkboy, oldfan49, tirespinner