IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > LPS Updates here tonight
6/14/12, 11:56 PM   #101
jjones776

Quote:
Originally Posted by mud goodsleeve View Post
LPS used to be a great track now that Joe is there Chris' battery runs out! come on Mr. Spiker you couldnt put plugs in the stands under every seat with multiple attachments for all brands of cell phones? thats BS, ill never go back....hahahahaha
Wish u could have joined us mud. But we don't work as hard as you.

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: mud goodsleeve
6/14/12, 11:59 PM   #102
monkeyboy

If you think that track was good keep reading updates. Joe spiker should be ashamed of the effort they did on the prep. One of the biggest shows aside from sprint week and the track was dryer then bea arthurs crotch. Black and slick like a jheri curl.

Posted via Mobile Device

2 members like this post: addictedtodirt, ekohl23
6/15/12, 12:06 AM   #103
Re: LPS Updates here tonight
mud goodsleeve

Race Count This Year: 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjones776 View Post
Wish u could have joined us mud. But we don't work as hard as you.

Posted via Mobile Device
Busting butt tonight means I can come out and play for the next 3 nights.

1 member likes this post: Don 65s
6/15/12, 12:28 AM   #104
lovindirt

Didn't i read earlier today that there was water standing on the track this afternoon???

Its hard to get that style and texture of clay to hold moisture for an extended period of time this time of year, and not have it come apart during the race. Just be glad it was'nt ru tnamville. As I said they all had to race on the same surface, it just puts the setup guys to the test. the ones it really sucks for is the people in the stands, trying to see everything and enjoy it. it really sucks to pay to watch a race and not be able to see the action thats going on. I was not there; but atleast they got to race and it was not rained out. Indiana hasnt had a big rain in a while. And 20 or so loads of water won't last long in this heat. Especially with that many cars flying. I'm sure Joe did at the time what he thought was best and it just went south from there. And no I have no idea how many loads he put on. so do not quote me on the amount. I work with dirt on a daily basis, and at 5 and a half feet we finally got water to run through a field tile. so it would take tons and tons of water to even consider staying on a hot dry surface, especially med. red clay. now if it were a gray black clay it would of held longer, but still would of went south.

6/15/12, 1:15 AM   #105
Bill Gardner
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by addictedtodirt View Post
Brian Hayden wins mods feature
Oh now... The track wasn't that bad. Lol.

Posted via Mobile Device

5 members like this post: batch56, Charles Nungester, Pat O'Connor Fan
6/15/12, 2:47 AM   #106
Wayne Davis

Race Count This Year: 38
Race Count Last Year: 68

wow WHAT A RACE!!!!!!! so many boitching on IOW about the track...looks like those biotching would biotch about anything....GREAT RACE...you could be stuck down here in Florida where you have so many choses to make as to what track you want to go race at...as long as it is Sat. cause that is the only night they race down here

www.SouthernOutlawPromotions.com

4 members like this post: FALCONEDDIE, IndyBound, interpreter66, mowerman
6/15/12, 3:43 AM   #107
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

6/15/12, 4:17 AM   #108
reeserx

Correct me if I'm wrong but when it's a USAC race, don't they have the say over track conditions? They tell the promoter to add more water or leave it alone?

Posted via Mobile Device

3 members like this post: bighd0522, cwfan08, PIT CART
6/15/12, 4:52 AM   #109
Rogue-9

Putnamville is always black-slick but the racing is usually awesome. I've never personally seen it dusty though. You must be from gas-city, kokomo where the track is always tacky-fast. Tacky-fast can be great, but a slick track can also put on great racing if done right.

---------- Post added at 4:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 4:48 AM ----------

Has anyone noticed that this is the first race putnamville has had since their first week running 2 races in three days. Maybe that has something to do with. Sorry it had to be during midget week, but give them some time to figure this out, and quit ********.

3 members like this post: IndyBound, interpreter66, Wayne Davis
6/15/12, 7:25 AM   #110
Wallsracing

Race Count This Year: 54
Race Count Last Year: 37

i heard that joe showed up there about 2pm and seen there was no water at all on the track and joe was !@##$$%%^*..idk.heard 2 lps officals talking about it

1 member likes this post: Pat O'Connor Fan
Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > LPS Updates here tonight