IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Division 2 midgets
2/16/13, 7:49 PM   #1
Division 2 midgets
scott bradley1x

Who all is going to Florida to get thier circles on !

The division 2 plug was for
"Wayne Davis and DAD " lol

Posted via Mobile Device

4 members like this post: DAD, pjohnson, racegal, Wayne Davis
2/16/13, 9:25 PM   #2
PatrickMead#13

It would be awesome to attend but work and funds for us makes the ohio to florida trip this time. Best of luck to everyone and bring back the warm weather with ya!!!!

Posted via Mobile Device

2/17/13, 11:04 AM   #3
Re: Division 2 midgets
DAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickMead#13 View Post
It would be awesome to attend but work and funds for us makes the ohio to florida trip this time. Best of luck to everyone and bring back the warm weather with ya!!!!

Posted via Mobile Device
Wish we could make that trip, only things holding us back are Money, A FEAR OF JOB LOSS,and Motor Man glued to the computer screen.

Honest Dad himself

2/17/13, 12:04 PM   #4
addictedtodirt

Call me a lucky fan because I did make the trip. Wasn't able to make it yesterday due to work, but drove all night and dropped my 12 bucks to see the excitement for myself. My grill is warming up, the beer is chilled, and papa outlaw is working what looks to be a really good race surface. I'll let yall know how it turns out.

After a late start, and a couple track re-works, I hate to say I won't be around to watch the D2 midgets run their feature(have 3 cars here with Darrin Davis looking to be the one to beat). Gotta get to New Smyrna before heat 1. Your 7 car mini sprint feature winner is #75 James Morris of PA, followed by #77 Smith, and 56 Kinser Jr.
Posted via Mobile Device
Last edited by addictedtodirt; 2/17/13 at 6:58 PM.

4 members like this post: DAD, PatrickMead#13, Tom23, Wayne Davis
2/18/13, 3:25 PM   #5
addictedtodirt

What few cars they had put on a good show. I can see why some budget minded guys like these types of cars. Pretty darn racey. Excited to see them at BRP in a few days. Let's just hope more cars show up to give the fans a show!

Posted via Mobile Device

2/18/13, 3:39 PM   #6
buckshot3448

Thats been the theme in the past is low car count. last year i think we might have had 15 at the most. The problem i see is there just isnt that big of a following for cars wanting to travel very far in the upright group. Tulsa isnt doing all that bad but still could be much better with the amount of cars that are out there. Wayne is working really hard to make it big and get the people there. I do know that the majority of the group there last year sold there cars and moved up. I myself just could not attend this year but wishes i was in florida racing instead of in the cold. I really dont know what it will take to make this big but hopefully wayne can get it done and make it there. We had a blast last year in florida especially seeing all the different races that are in the area

2 members like this post: DAD, Wayne Davis
2/18/13, 5:40 PM   #7
DAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckshot3448 View Post
Thats been the theme in the past is low car count. last year i think we might have had 15 at the most. The problem i see is there just isnt that big of a following for cars wanting to travel very far in the upright group. Tulsa isnt doing all that bad but still could be much better with the amount of cars that are out there. Wayne is working really hard to make it big and get the people there. I do know that the majority of the group there last year sold there cars and moved up. I myself just could not attend this year but wishes i was in florida racing instead of in the cold. I really dont know what it will take to make this big but hopefully wayne can get it done and make it there. We had a blast last year in florida especially seeing all the different races that are in the area
Yes you do know what it would take "BUT" political correctness prevents you from saying it. Lets start out with $1.50 gasoline, then lest move on to people with real jobs and real un inflated money to spend on living. Until we get off our collective dead arses this it what racing can look forward to. Bet you can still buy tickets to the Daytona 500 this year, that is a first.

Honest Dad himself

Pa Pa Outlaw that old pendulum can only swing so far to the left then it has to come back. Just keep on keepin on.

We Still looking for them updates, WE WISH WE WERE THERE. Bill May called and sold me some adds in a program (need to keep my yap shut) says he might drive over.

Honest Dad himself

1 member likes this post: Koonzee
2/18/13, 6:51 PM   #8
addictedtodirt

Hey Dad, you had until yesterday to take a test drive in a new Chevy pickup, and you would receive 2 tickets to the 500. Heard it on local radio.

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: DAD
2/18/13, 8:12 PM   #9
DAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by addictedtodirt View Post
Hey Dad, you had until yesterday to take a test drive in a new Chevy pickup, and you would receive 2 tickets to the 500. Heard it on local radio.

Posted via Mobile Device

GREAT!!!! Just when I can afford to go the Daytona 500 I can't afford it!!!!!

Honest Dad himself

2/18/13, 8:38 PM   #10
Bradleyracing86

It's hard to get people to stay for 2 weeks, hopefully more will be at BRP.. I will have 3.

Posted via Mobile Device

2 members like this post: Mike M 67, Wayne Davis
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Division 2 midgets