IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
aka Liz (Offline)
  #1 10/13/09 9:55 PM
I'm posting this with Danny's permission -

As many of you already know, Danny's mother has been quite ill for some time. Regretfully, Mrs. Burton passed away this evening. Funeral arrangements are pending.

Thoughts and prayers to Danny and his family at this sad time...though not unexpected, it is never easy to lose a loved one. I know many of you will join me in expressing condolences.
22 Likes: AustinSprinter, bandres21, BrentTFunk, Bruce Harrison, ColoradoFan, COURIER3, Dirtfan, dirtnonwingfan, dkdorkboy, FishBurger, Gregg, Honest-Sam, Jerry Shaw, mtek56, Mud Packer, Panama, Pat O'Connor Fan, racefan20, SHORTBUS, SprintManDave, Z-man
Panama (Offline)
  #2 10/13/09 10:15 PM
Very sorry to hear this.
My thoughts and prayers go out to Danny and his family as well.
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #3 10/13/09 10:16 PM
Sorry to hear about the loss of Danny's mother. Thoughts and prayers from both Kelly & I.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
smith19 (Offline)
  #4 10/13/09 10:31 PM
thoughts and prayers to a hell of a nice guy.
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #5 10/13/09 10:34 PM
Thoughts and prayers to my friend and his family. She fought a brave fight, because she'd been fighting this thing for quite a while, now. And with the way we've all followed her story, one thing was obvious to everybody. She had a son that loved her very much. R.I.P.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
racephoto1 (Offline)
  #6 10/13/09 10:34 PM
Your in my prayers Danny.
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #7 10/13/09 10:35 PM
Very sad news indeed. Thoughts and prayers go out to the entire family from the Watson's.
ThrottleHead (Offline)
  #8 10/13/09 11:21 PM
Danny,

You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. If you need anything just ask.
Posted via Mobile Device
HARFprez (Offline)
  #9 10/13/09 11:38 PM
to Danny & Family, our sympathies on your loss. GOD Bless her. If there's anything we can do don't hesitate to call. vicki & bob black
AustinSprinter (Offline)
  #10 10/13/09 11:54 PM
Thoughts n' prayers in this most diffecult time!!...God Speed!!.....