IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > WARNING: Political Type Posting
10/8/09, 3:48 PM   #1
WARNING: Political Type Posting
Bill Gardner
Administrator

If you want to talk ******** go to another site! I am sick and tired of seeing people voice opinions about ********, it doesn't belong here.

If I see ANY form of political posting on this board... It will be deleted and every post you make there after will need to be approved by a moderator. NO EXCEPTIONS. This includes all thread titles, posts, signatures, pictures... all content on the board. This board needs to remain focused on racing NOT ********

BTW... If you have a problem with this policy... I don't care. Don't bother contacting me about it. It is not up for debate.

Have a nice day.

10/8/09, 4:11 PM   #2
Re: WARNING: Political Type Posting
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

Thanks, Bill!

1 member likes this post: billwill7
10/8/09, 4:37 PM   #3
REH24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Gardner View Post
If you want to talk ******** go to another site! I am sick and tired of seeing people voice opinions about ********, it doesn't belong here.

If I see ANY form of political posting on this board... It will be deleted and every post you make there after will need to be approved by a moderator. NO EXCEPTIONS. This includes all thread titles, posts, signatures, pictures... all content on the board. This board needs to remain focused on racing NOT ********

BTW... If you have a problem with this policy... I don't care. Don't bother contacting me about it. It is not up for debate.

Have a nice day.
Good for you Bill. Hope you are feeling better.

R. Hill

10/8/09, 6:13 PM   #4
LGCAFAN

Thank you very much for this "no - nonsense" post, some of these idiots just can't seem to understand that this is an "Open Wheel Racing Board"

Best wishes on dealing with your health issues and thanks again for the "Best Open Wheel Racing Board" on the Internet, even for us West Coast Fans..

Our non - wing racing season out here on the West Coast has been very slim this year. Looking forward to the Oval Nationals and the Pacific Coast Nationals at Tulare.

Thanks again...

10/8/09, 7:39 PM   #5
Lucky161

I keep seeing where people can thank someone for their post, but I haven't figured out how to use it. So I'll just do this the old fashioned way. Thank you.

10/8/09, 8:27 PM   #6
Danny Burton

1. Thanks, Bill. It does get old.

2. Lucky, see the blue box below your screen name. The one that says "Thanks."

3. No matter, bud. Your sentiments are much the same as mine.

4. I don't want to know what my racing friends' politcs are. Chances are good they are not the same as mine. They won't change my mind; I don't even care to change theirs.

Quiet, numbskulls. I'm broadcasting.

10/9/09, 12:13 AM   #7
AustinSprinter

Race Count This Year: (22)
Race Count Last Year: (29)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky161 View Post
I keep seeing where people can thank someone for their post, but I haven't figured out how to use it. So I'll just do this the old fashioned way. Thank you.
Lucky....just click on "THANKS"....you'll be added!!........

10/9/09, 2:39 AM   #8
I Miss Manzy

Thank you,Bill. This website means a great deal to many folks,I know it does to me. I hope your health is improving.

10/9/09, 4:41 AM   #9
Jim Halpert

Thanks for clearing this up to some of our boardmates, Bill. Now can we outlaw NASCAR posts as well?

2 members like this post: REH24, SprintManDave
10/9/09, 6:36 AM   #10
Danny Burton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Halpert View Post
Thanks for clearing this up to some of our boardmates, Bill. Now can we outlaw NASCAR posts as well?
:2: You laugh, young man, but you do have a point. Unless the NA$CAR post concerns open wheel or former open wheel drivers.

Quiet, numbskulls. I'm broadcasting.

2 members like this post: billwill7, SprintManDave
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > WARNING: Political Type Posting