IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > “Elment” Russ and Rusty Egan
4/12/20, 7:33 PM   #1
“Elment” Russ and Rusty Egan
Auggie #33

Just to give everybody a warning or a “heads up” about “Elment”. Russ and Rusty Egan “Elment” are liars and misrepresented an All Pro engine advertised in the sprint cars section of IOW. I drove to Wisconsin and purchased this engine last Saturday as 25 laps from fresh as seen in the ad. I took it to a reputable engine rebuilder the next day on Sunday just to have it looked over to make sure it is alright. Several issues were found totaling just over $7000 to repair. I now have a rebuild bill to have this actually freshened now. It was advertised as 25 laps from fresh. Secondly It does not have Dyers rods and 2.9 injection either. Russ guaranteed me it did. I just want everybody to know about this person and his lies. I do not want to see anyone else get screwed over like I did. Good luck y’all.

P.S. anyone know any good attorneys that practice in Wisconsin? My number is (317)650-2006. Thanks
Attached Images
B9EFA617-796D-493B-B919-2E6501A7A47B.png (331.8 KB, 169 views)

3 members like this post: Bill Angel, Chase Hightower, PIT CART
4/13/20, 4:04 PM   #2
Chase Hightower

I would be making a drive back to Wisconsin.

5 members like this post: Bostonian, chrismattlin, jim goerge, opnwhlmnd, sp6967
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > “Elment” Russ and Rusty Egan