IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Gas city updates??
5/15/10, 1:56 AM   #51
Re: Gas city updates??
Jim Halpert

As a long time fan of Dave...this was one to put in the memory bank. I felt before the race that Jones would probably put Dave away, but "The Legend" earned his moniker by driving low, high, and right smack dab in the middle to take an unexpected win against some of the best drivers and teams out there. Congrats Dave...you never disappoint.

5/15/10, 2:27 AM   #52
jawbone

Levi got what he deserved dont block and you wont get moved out of the way just like he did at winchester blocking Jerry Coons Jr last year.

5/15/10, 2:38 AM   #53
SlideJob101

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE View Post
How about Weir and Stanbrough coming from the B-Main to finish in the top 10 of the A
Weir and Stanbrough were both rockets around there tonight...if they could have caught a yellow things may have been interesting????

5/15/10, 6:11 AM   #54
fish

Gas City KISS photos:

http://fscpictorial.smugmug.com/2010...12185959_ENhvj

Jim Fisher
www.fscpictorial.com

2 members like this post: Beer Goggles, racegal
5/15/10, 8:12 AM   #55
kawkaw2

Up till the feature is was a huggy pole track, but the feature was very competitive. Dave drove a great race as usual, patient, yet all over the track to hold the lead. The battle at the end btwn BC and Levi was great, but Levi was blocking and BC got even. The real movers were Stanbrough and Weir. Jon started tail and was flying, if they would have had a yellow might have been different. Sorry to hear DD is out of Kunz car but he is still one of the best and showed it again tonight.

5/15/10, 9:12 AM   #56
duel

i like BC but he did not need to take Levi out. 3 times this year i have been to gas city and most all the heats have been huggy pole bottom racing. except for a couple of drivers if you got a bad draw you were screwed.

5/15/10, 9:17 AM   #57
9racing

man, thats kinda crap to hear.. I used to think Jones was a hot shoe with a good head on his shoulders.. Throwing a steering wheel or anything at someone still in a car is.. WELL STUPID!!! Did he get put on his lid or just spun out? not that either one is a reason to chuck a steering wheel.. Glad to see DD in the winners circle..

1 member likes this post: AustinSprinter
5/15/10, 10:23 AM   #58
dirtnonwingfan

Race Count This Year: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9racing View Post
man, thats kinda crap to hear.. I used to think Jones was a hot shoe with a good head on his shoulders.. Throwing a steering wheel or anything at someone still in a car is.. WELL STUPID!!! Did he get put on his lid or just spun out? not that either one is a reason to chuck a steering wheel.. Glad to see DD in the winners circle..
Spun.

5/15/10, 10:48 AM   #59
Onlydirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by bni69 View Post
1. Dave Darland
2. Bryan Clauson
3. Tracy Hines
4. Blake Fitzpatrick
5. Casey Shuman
6. Chris Windom
7. Jon Stanbrough
8. Scotty Weir
9. Hunter Schuerenberg
10. Ted Hines
11. Travis Welpott
12. Bobby East
13. Matt Westfall
14. Billy Puterbaugh, Jr.
15. Caleb Armstrong
16. Casey Riggs
17. Levi Jones
18. Kyle Robbins
19. AJ Anderson
20. Brandon Petty

Complete results are at http://www.gascityi69speedway.com. Next Friday we will have SOD - Sprints on Dirt, Wing 360 Sprints so the regular non-wing drivers can participate in KISS at Bloomington Speedway.

I just watched Mills Highlights, and I cant tell who finished where after DD and BC. Glad i am not a scorer

5/15/10, 10:50 AM   #60
DIZZLE

Don't you mean takeing out?

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Gas city updates??