IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Tonights midget show
12/15/15, 5:05 PM   #221
racefan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismattlin View Post
I completely stopped going to Cincinnati Bengals & Cincinnati Reds games because of this nonsense; nothing more than "prisoner programming". I won't be treated like a ******** just so I can witness a sporting event. When we give up our way of life in the vein search for absolute security, our enemies have prevailed. Just another reason I'm glad I stayed home.

Look out, Hoover! The boogeyman's gonna get you!

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery. -Thomas Jefferson

The boogeyman got me a long time ago . Kinda like a vampire, I am the boogeyman now

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

1 member likes this post: fish
12/15/15, 6:01 PM   #222
Re: Tonights midget show
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
I completely stopped going to Cincinnati Bengals & Cincinnati Reds games because of this nonsense; nothing more than "prisoner programming". I won't be treated like a ******** just so I can witness a sporting event. When we give up our way of life in the vein search for absolute security, our enemies have prevailed. Just another reason I'm glad I stayed home.

Agree 100%, I quit going to places that assume Im guilty before I go. This includes flying.

12/15/15, 6:53 PM   #223
xoxide

Quote:

Amen to that!

Aside from flying, if I cannot carry my concealed weapon into a place, I don't go.

2 members like this post: Charles Nungester, jeffj
12/15/15, 7:31 PM   #224
ModernDayDrifter

Race Count This Year: 47
Race Count Last Year: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by ossuks View Post
Does anyone really think there is any way that the management at Bankers Life Fieldhouse is going to for a second consider a repeat of this event?? When this event was first announced my 1st thought was somebody at BLF was going to loose their job....if the track was wet there would be mud all over their building...even worse, if it was (and it was) dusty the mess left behind would be "epic"! I thought the promoters did an exceptional job of building a "track"...The management at BLF had no idea what they had allowed in their pristine building!

Do not take this as a negative shot at anyone...leaving behind a mess was inevitable..BFL is a "showcase facility" and will not allow anything like this to happen again.
ossucks, I understand what you are saying and have not taken it negatively. My personal preference is to speak on what I know. That being said, my post was to help improve what I saw. It is not safe to assume that Bankerslife Fieldhouse would not host the event again. I have not seen anything published from the promoters or BLF explaining such. I have seen literature and apparel stating "Inagural" meaning intentions of a "annual". I will continue to go off of that instead of someone running into fire Marshall Bill or City Counselman John. Once it is confirmed that this event Won't happen at BLF again, we should all act as though it will.

It is pretty sad that in all of these posts on here and other media outlets I don't recall seeing where one person mentioned to send BLF officials and email thanking them for allowing this. I have mine typed on letterhead to send out tonight. Do you?

1 member likes this post: trannyman
12/15/15, 7:38 PM   #225
cleatziff

Did anyone see Bryan Clauson's twitter picture from the Pacer's game? The cup holder and arm rest still had a lot of dirt on them 😁😅

2 members like this post: jim goerge, rclaridge
12/15/15, 8:22 PM   #226
Stagger

FREE DRAWING: If you were at the race or paid for the Indy Invitational PPV, here is your chance to get something for the ticket you bought. This is an a amazing piece of racing history. Highly used yellow flag . Flag is flat worn out, handle is half the diameter it used to be . There will never be a race with over 100 cautions ever again. This truly is a part of racing history at it's finest. All you need to WIN is to send your used ticket and $50.00 "shipping and handling not included" to Indy Invitation P.O Box 1654783241.

2 members like this post: jim goerge, treecitytornado
12/15/15, 10:07 PM   #227
rockstar5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stagger View Post
FREE DRAWING: If you were at the race or paid for the Indy Invitational PPV, here is your chance to get something for the ticket you bought. This is an a amazing piece of racing history. Highly used yellow flag . Flag is flat worn out, handle is half the diameter it used to be . There will never be a race with over 100 cautions ever again. This truly is a part of racing history at it's finest. All you need to WIN is to send your used ticket and $50.00 "shipping and handling not included" to Indy Invitation P.O Box 1654783241.
lmao well I left early but couldn't stay away so I also rented it.... Odds are in my favor

12/16/15, 11:49 AM   #228
Stagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockstar5 View Post
lmao well I left early but couldn't stay away so I also rented it.... Odds are in my favor

In your case you will need to send $100.00. 50 for each entry.

1 member likes this post: rockstar5
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Tonights midget show