IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Weather
2/9/10, 6:38 PM   #181
Re: Weather
BIGEBUDMAN

20 plus inches here, really gonna get Windy tonight and tomorrow near blizzard conditions they say

2/9/10, 8:19 PM   #182
Tim Watson

I just cleaned up at least 10" of snow and it's still coming down and the wind is picking up a bit. The plow left a bank about 3 feet high at the end of the driveway and i had to shovel that cause the blower couldn't handle it.

2/16/10, 10:27 AM   #183
cowboyhar69

Another 8.6 inches of snow here in Cincinnati yesterday. We now have set a record for the most snowfall in Febuary...21.8 inches..probably just a drop in the bucket to Tim Watson and Racegal. To anyone going to Tucson the weather channel shows highs from the low to mid 70's for the rest of the week and SUNSHINE!!

Tim Wolffrum aka cowboy

2/16/10, 11:55 AM   #184
Z-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyhar69 View Post
Another 8.6 inches of snow here in Cincinnati yesterday. We now have set a record for the most snowfall in Febuary...21.8 inches..probably just a drop in the bucket to Tim Watson and Racegal. To anyone going to Tucson the weather channel shows highs from the low to mid 70's for the rest of the week and SUNSHINE!!

Tim Wolffrum aka cowboy
Tim, we are not supposed to have this much snow on the ground. I think Dave Rudisell fell asleep with the snow machines running. Hopefully by next week this snow will just be a bad memory.

3/10/10, 5:33 PM   #185
Tim Watson

Well how's the weather in Indiana and Ohio? Snow has been melting here but the last couple days has brought us some nasty fog that has produced some traffic accidents. I'm beginning to see traces of the extension cords from the Christmas decorations that were in the front yard! :2:

3/10/10, 5:42 PM   #186
terrehautian

Snow is gone, but the big piles in parking lots. The temp right now is 71 degrees. Taking my Jeep possibly off roading on Sunday, so I can't wait to have some fun.

3/20/10, 9:36 AM   #187
Tim Watson

Temps have been good here in cheeseland this week. A few days around 60 then i wake up this morning to see the lawn is white again and it's only 25 degrees?

3/20/10, 10:16 PM   #188
Lucky161

First day of spring in TX and it snowed. Not a lot and I don't think any of it will stick, but it was still snow. Was cold, rainy with a strong NW wind all day. Supposed to be a little warmer and drier tomorrow, but with winds up to 40mph out of the north.

4/25/10, 9:46 AM   #189
Tim Watson

Looks like it rained this weekend just about everywhere. The thing i'm thankful for is that our temps here were above freezing or i would be cleaning up about 3 feet of snow right now.

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Weather