IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > No Way Out 40
3/30/24, 11:13 AM   #11
Dirtfan

Race Count This Year: 51
Race Count Last Year: 57

Don't know why they don't push off from the chute,makes no sense to push on to the track then push em again.
Several things out of the tracks control last night,I feel like they could've ran the show quicker though,Thank goodness only two classes.
Best part is the NWO 40 was ran.Got to see several peeps hadn't saw in a while!🏁🏁

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"

3/30/24, 12:20 PM   #12
wildman92

Race Count This Year: 50

And the concession stand line 🤦🏻*♀️. My kiddo waited over an hour for food. And, being the smart kid he is, came back with enough cheeseburgers for the 3 of us!!

Was great to see a lot of our racing family last night!!! Looking forward to another great racing season with memorable Kodak moments. 🇺🇸❤️🍻🏎️👏🎣

3/30/24, 12:58 PM   #13
Grocery Guy

Race Count This Year: 6

I hope Paragon will look at last night and evaluate what they can do better the rest of the season. Sadly, they have a reputation for running late programs. And it continued last night. Granted there were unforeseen circumstances. On their schedule it said racing at 7pm. No mention of qualifying. Watering the track during the red flag, but making the hot lap group drive endless laps to roll it in, I don't get that. First heat rolled off at 9:03pm. An hour to wait for food is unacceptable, especially with the amount of kids in attendance. Kudos to the HUGE number of fans that did support last night. I parked in the corn field. I wanna go back to their April 13th show, but I'm hesitant to sit through another late show.

3/30/24, 9:25 PM   #14
Re: No Way Out 40
GickSpeed

I went with a friend and we made it all the way to the end. Two classes ran, 40 sprints and 18 modifieds. Sprint feature was done at 1 AM. i have to be honest, the entire program was brutal death march. I lasted through it. . . but doubt any new person would want to return. this was damn near Weaber Valley material.

I also hope that Paragon takes a deep inward look and figure how to get a program like that done by 9:30-10:00 PM.

3/30/24, 11:49 PM   #15
Tk04

There was a lot out of their control. You can't fault the track for someone flipping and then transporting its just part of it unfortunately. Once they got going the show moved at a swift pace. A couple years ago I went down there and the lighting was not that great so big improvements with the lights. We had to leave around 11 I had a 2 hour drive and up for work at 4 this morning. All in all it was a good show for what i saw. The heat races were really good.

Tk

5 members like this post: flagboy55, Grocery Guy, Hustlin-Hoosier, tirespinner, TQ29m
4/1/24, 9:26 AM   #16
nodramazone20

Long night for sure....I am willing to give them a mulligan...the track improvements were good to see....Sprint cars should always run feature first...ALWAYS

4/1/24, 12:08 PM   #17
flagboy55

One of my best buddies was there and he said the heats were so good he thought he should pay again for the feature. So they had a medical condition in the stands? And a driver transport? That’s going to be tough to overcome. I do want to say it’s great to hear about the improvements. I haven’t been to Paragon since 82 or 3. Hopefully get back there this year

4/2/24, 5:03 PM   #18
Chief Wahoo

Race Count This Year: 4
Race Count Last Year: 22

T-Mez posted the video from the race.

https://youtu.be/-P8EbZASb40?si=FeB-sZ3ktTdssLz3

Video of his fracture

https://youtube.com/shorts/UvrzZPJKO...4fUbtzazwCPJJH
Last edited by Chief Wahoo; 4/2/24 at 5:06 PM.

4 members like this post: Ilovedirttrackracing, jdull99, luckybuc97, mc/rider
4/3/24, 1:54 AM   #19
jdull99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Wahoo View Post
Thankyou for posting this.
Steel$ & Deal$ Swap Meet & Car Shows (next location; TBD...)

3 members like this post: Chief Wahoo, cowboyhar69, Hubie48
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > No Way Out 40