IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Highlights of POWRi National Midgets @ Belle-Clair 10/6/07
10/9/07, 1:02 AM   #1
Highlights of POWRi National Midgets @ Belle-Clair 10/6/07
Millsvideo

Hello fellow racefans,

Highlights are up of the O'Reilly POWRi National Midgets at "Little Belleville" on the front page at www.millsvideoproductions.com

You can see Sunset Hills, MO's favorite son Brad Loyet win the feature and clinch his first POWRi title.

Also, highlights of the Micro Sprint event are available on our POWRi page at http://www.millsvideoproductions.com/POWRi.html

Additionally, highlights from the POWRi event from Tri-City Speedway in Pontoon Beach, IL from Sunday Night will be available tomorrow. Check back and enjoy...

Thanks,

Dean Mills
Mills Video Productions
Official Videographer of POWRi

10/9/07, 12:17 PM   #2
Re: Highlights of POWRi National Midgets @ Belle-Clair 10/6/07
harms52

Big thanks to Dean Mills for coming to the POWRi races and taping some great action. Especially the Micro sprints. It sucks being a part of the crash highlights though. My neck is still a little stiff.

Jason Harms

10/9/07, 2:07 PM   #3
petey

Thanks alot Dean! I didn't make it up to Belle-Clair this year so I appreciate the clips from the last two races!

10/9/07, 5:11 PM   #4
Andrew S. Quinn

Some folks looked at me like I had 2 heads when I told them I was skipping Lawrenceburg for Little Belleville. To me it was an easy choice. Every time I have been there,its been a good race. I havent been to but 1 or 2 races at Lawrenceburg this year that I thought were as good as what I would see at Belle Clair. Even the thought of 70+ cars at Lawrenceburg wouldnt sway me from the decision to double my driving time to see a good race. It helped that Tri City was running on Sunday night,and I could see another race nearby helping to justify the extra travel.

I've been telling everyone worldwide the same thing: If they are running POWRi midgets at Belle Clair Speedway,and you want to see a good race,then head on over there,cause there wont be any disappointments from the racing there.

This past Saturday night was no different than any other night I have been there. The racing was fabulous. There were some 4 wide passing going on,and more than once in the feature. I told Morty during one caution that there was to much action to watch all at once all over the track!!

They noted that POWRi will be back at Belle Clair on 5 occasions next year. When the POWRi schedule comes out,anyone wanting to watch a great midget race should circle those dates on the calendar.If the racing should fall on an Indiana Sprintweek date,then skip Sprintweek that night,and go there instead.The racing is that good.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Highlights of POWRi National Midgets @ Belle-Clair 10/6/07