IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Spectator etiquitte
1/2/20, 10:41 AM   #11
1021gpa

Stupidest thing I heard someone say that was sitting behind me was only reason he liked watching the quarter midgets is he likes to see them crash and maybe catch on fire and see if the kid could get out I just about lost it

2 members like this post: jim goerge, tirespinner
1/2/20, 11:35 AM   #12
PJ Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1021gpa View Post
Stupidest thing I heard someone say that was sitting behind me was only reason he liked watching the quarter midgets is he likes to see them crash and maybe catch on fire and see if the kid could get out I just about lost it
Sometimes words just aren't adequate. Proper etiquette would require that individual to spend some quality time in ICU.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same. Copied from the back of the #16 supermodified.

1/2/20, 11:59 AM   #13
Re: Spectator etiquitte
kb78

Well I myself am a pretty big boy so I take up more space than God and reserved seat painters intended. I usually try to stay away from reserved seating so that I have a little more room and so do folks around me. As far as the Quarter midgets go, that girl from Colorado and her parents had that thing rolling real nice all weekend and there was some real good racing.

2 members like this post: duel, tirespinner
1/2/20, 9:08 PM   #14
fish

Quarter Midget photo gallery from the Rumble:
https://fscpictorial.smugmug.com/201...umble-2019-QM/

G-Karts photo gallery from the Rumble:
https://fscpictorial.smugmug.com/201...le-2019-Karts/

3 members like this post: duel, jim goerge, tirespinner
1/2/20, 9:59 PM   #15
revjimk

What gets me is on the last few laps, some people decide its all over & leave, walking right in front of you. Whats the rush? How about some respect for the people still watching?

7 members like this post: davidm, duel, erich45, Indy1808, jim goerge, oppweld, tirespinner
1/3/20, 12:48 AM   #16
jim goerge

I used to have a friend who always left with couple of laps left, and I"d see him in parking lot. I holler at him Hey Al you missed a hell of a finish, He"d ask who won , I"d say Don"t remember guess you"ll have to wait for Speed Sport . He"d get so mad and I"d keep walking away

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Spectator etiquitte