IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Point Standing VCS Bell Helmet
10/5/07, 9:54 AM   #11
Re: Point Standing VCS Bell Helmet
Wagneroldage

The results of the last race is still not posted on their web site. That is what I had reference to, they still have the ad listed on their last post. The first of the year there were nice write ups and details Then it got more scarce and now has not been updated at all since the previous races. I did see the finishes on this site thanks to #1stSprint Vet and Chris Nunn.

Dobie, I have been to you site and it is very nice. Lots of luck next year.

10/10/07, 11:03 AM   #12
Re: Point Standing VCS Bell Helmet
VCS 1

Thanks for all the suggestions. We will have someone next year that will take care of all the results and we will make sure it is posted in a timely manner with everyone that attends being mentioned. Curt I believe you and I had a conversation about show up points for next year and I agreed it would be in place for the 08 season. We thought our results were being posted by someone but I have learned it did not get done so we are sorry. Over all we feel the series was sucessful and will continue it in 08 with a few changes to make it better. We would like to thank everyone who supported us in 07. Anytime you have a suggestion that you think would improve the series please dont hesitate to e-mail me at Tatmantow@aol.com or give me a call 217-202-5918 Thanks again for all your support.

Bill Nelson

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Point Standing VCS Bell Helmet