IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Anybody want a Little Girl? Named (Starla)
10/7/07, 7:57 PM   #1
Anybody want a Little Girl? Named (Starla)
Melmo

Boy did I make a wrong move today!!! A friend ask me and Starla to come to Miami speedway and he would get Starla a ride in a Jr. Sprint. I thought to myself ok. We get there and Starla was like I don't know about this and got suited up and they got her set up in the car so she could reach the pedals boy it took a lot of foam to get her up high enough to see out and some blocks about a 4x4 size so she reach the pedals. So she's like I don't know about this. But after she got out there and ran a few laps she comes in and now won't shut up that she has to have one now!!! I mean she won't shut up question after question wanting to know how to get one so she could race it at the Rumble with her midget and so on and so on. So all and all she is driving me nuts. I think I mad a bad move today. Also on the other hand the old lady is mad at me for doing it LOL!!! Looks like I'm going to have to send her to Grandma's or Joekidd's house tonight!!!

10/7/07, 8:05 PM   #2
Re: Anybody want a Little Girl? Named (Starla)
Dwight Clock

:rolling:...Joe, if you need a place to stay let me know!:applaud:

10/7/07, 8:43 PM   #3
worm

Good thing she got a ride when she did ,,,When the boys and I got back the little girl in the car then went head on in the gaurd rail tore it up bad ,,,, she was ok,,,Car was bad...

So I had to listen to Bradley ask me a hundred times why they could not fix it so he could drive it..

A BIG THANKS to DEWAYNE For having us out....

10/7/07, 8:55 PM   #4
Joe Kidd

Yea she has already been hitting me up. Saying get one for her and I could be the car owner. :emote20: Dwight pm me your address. :wink1:

10/8/07, 4:13 PM   #5
Dwayne

Melmo And Kidd I want to see a red #10 JR Sprint at Miami Co. Speedway next year.:rolling:

10/8/07, 4:48 PM   #6
PJ Wright

Great story! Thanks for sharing it.

10/8/07, 4:55 PM   #7
Gregg

That is funny.:emote20:

10/9/07, 5:01 PM   #8
Throttle10e

Oh NO! Courtland has been begging Shane to get her a junior sprint. He said there is no way his nerves would be able to take it. He told her she is too little to race. She said...."Well....I'm bigger than Starla" He was tongue tied. :doh: He told her well that is a quater midget, those are a lot smaller....blah, blah, blah.

Wait til Courtland get wind of this...Starla in a junior sprint :applaud:
Go get um Starla!

What's your excuse gonna be now daddy :emote20:

10/9/07, 8:14 PM   #9
Mr. Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throttle10e View Post
Oh NO! Courtland has been begging Shane to get her a junior sprint. He said there is no way his nerves would be able to take it. He told her she is too little to race. She said...."Well....I'm bigger than Starla" He was tongue tied. :doh: He told her well that is a quater midget, those are a lot smaller....blah, blah, blah.

Wait til Courtland get wind of this...Starla in a junior sprint :applaud:
Go get um Starla!

What's your excuse gonna be now daddy :emote20:
:rolling: .... BUSTED!!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Anybody want a Little Girl? Named (Starla)