IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > A little story
10/9/07, 5:44 PM   #11
Re: A little story
Dwight Clock

Kevin, I am hard pressed to think of a post that is more appropriate on this site. With all the :angry-smiley-007: that goes on here we all, from time to time, lose our perspective. It is posts such as yours that bring it back to reality. Thank you for making my day.

10/9/07, 6:04 PM   #12
welder

That was a great story Kevin. I know God was watching out for me and the crew members and spectators that always stand where I landed at Lawrenceburg the other night. On Sunday morning I was very tired and sore but didn't miss Church. When I crawled out of the wrecked car I couldn't believe I was in the grandstand area and I was very thankful that the incident wasn't catastrophic. The worst of the deal is some sore or possibly fractured ribs and a destroyed Sprint Car frame.
Danny Williams Jr.

10/9/07, 6:13 PM   #13
Barney

Quote:
Originally Posted by welder View Post
That was a great story Kevin. I know God was watching out for me and the crew members and spectators that always stand where I landed at Lawrenceburg the other night. On Sunday morning I was very tired and sore but didn't miss Church. When I crawled out of the wrecked car I couldn't believe I was in the grandstand area and I was very thankful that the incident wasn't catastrophic. The worst of the deal is some sore or possibly fractured ribs and a destroyed Sprint Car frame.
Danny Williams Jr.
Danny you are very right although the property loss might be bad thank God no one was hurt other than your injuries.
I will never forget the day 33 years ago while at our local track a car came into the crowd. I had to help lift the car off of the body of a new born baby that was the child of what has now turned out to be a neighbor and good friend.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > A little story