IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Plymouth Speedway - Plymouth, Indiana - 2020 Race Schedule..
12/27/19, 3:57 PM   #1
Plymouth Speedway - Plymouth, Indiana - 2020 Race Schedule..
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

Plymouth Speedway
Plymouth, Indiana

TRACK WEBSITE
http://www.plymouthspeedway.net

2020 Schedule

3 members like this post: EBookerFan, jim goerge, TNRustler
12/29/19, 2:59 PM   #2
racer-x

Why not a Indiana Sprint week date this year??

12/29/19, 7:29 PM   #3
Re: Plymouth Speedway - Plymouth, Indiana - 2020 Race Schedu
Stevensville Mike

I'm just glad to see/hear something from SOD. An 8/1 date at Plymouth.

Wait..... GLSS is running at Butler that night, too. This is NOT looking good. I fear the worst.

Oh, the humanity.

1 member likes this post: flagboy55
12/29/19, 7:39 PM   #4
nathans1012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevensville Mike View Post
I'm just glad to see/hear something from SOD. An 8/1 date at Plymouth.

Wait..... GLSS is running at Butler that night, too. This is NOT looking good. I fear the worst.

Oh, the humanity.
I just wish GLSS would by S.O.D. or vice versa. Not good for the overall health of sprint cars in the region when you have two what seem to be decent series racing on top of each other like this vying for about the same tracks each year. It doesn't help when the NRA Sprint Invaders are racing in about the same area or close to the same area. I've seen good races from all 3 series.

12/30/19, 8:18 AM   #5
chop

Michigan was the same problem dirt or pavement. Two groups that need to merge to on. But will never happen. On the pavement side its just travel and tires that hold them apart. On the dirt side it its 360 vs open rules 410. So Plymouth gave up on the crate sprint cars?

12/30/19, 8:19 AM   #6
chop

Michigan was the same problem dirt or pavement. Two groups that need to merge to one. But will never happen. On the pavement side its just travel and tires that hold them apart. On the dirt side it its 360 vs open rules 410. So Plymouth gave up on the crate sprint cars?

12/30/19, 9:03 AM   #7
nathans1012

Quote:
Originally Posted by chop View Post
Michigan was the same problem dirt or pavement. Two groups that need to merge to one. But will never happen. On the pavement side its just travel and tires that hold them apart. On the dirt side it its 360 vs open rules 410. So Plymouth gave up on the crate sprint cars?
They announced before the season ended that they would cut the Crate sprint at the end of the season.
Track owner Ed Kennedy was part of a group “Thunder Motorsports” that bought the K & L Ready Mix NRA Sprint Invader Series

12/30/19, 7:04 PM   #8
racer-x

Does anyone out there have any idea why there isn’t a ISW date there this year? The track has poured tons of money into the place and it was a good way to get fans from the North part of the state and Chicago land area to see the best couple weeks of racing.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Plymouth Speedway - Plymouth, Indiana - 2020 Race Schedule..