IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Dwight Clock (Offline)
  #11 2/18/08 1:48 PM
Originally Posted by wbr:
Congrats Ryan, Family and Crew!
I'm not a big fan of KB #2, but he did a heck of a team player job when it counted most.:checkered:
Not only did Kurt Busch do a great job of being a team player he also showed a lot of maturity when interviewed after the race. I hadn't noticed that in him before. I might have to change my mind about him if he keeps it up.
Z-man (Offline)
  #12 2/18/08 2:14 PM
Dwight
I like Kurt even more after sampling his sponsors product a bit during the race. I noticed that when he went to penske it looked like he had some coaching on speaking. I am eating crow after them dodges finished 1, 2.
Chuck (Offline)
  #13 2/18/08 2:36 PM
NEWMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was a fantastic sight to watch two drivers from Indiana go for the win at the 50th Daytona 500. It was even better being at the Daytona 500 watching one of the best races (not crashes) at this hi-speed Speedway. Indiana should be very proud of all their drivers at Daytona.

Now for a reminder --just 53 days till opening night at the Bloomington Speedway. Checkout www.bloomingtonspeedway.com for the tentative schedule.

Chuck:checkered:
wbr (Offline)
  #14 2/18/08 2:53 PM
Originally Posted by Dwight Clock:
Not only did Kurt Busch do a great job of being a team player he also showed a lot of maturity when interviewed after the race. I hadn't noticed that in him before. I might have to change my mind about him if he keeps it up.
Yes he did Dwight, I am changing my opinion about him too. I am already a fan of his sponsor, but still don't care for the dodge.:moon:

I hope Ryan wins many more this season, he has earned the right and it looks like its coming together for him now.
The Frolic (Offline)
  #15 2/18/08 3:05 PM
FYI- Newman on an interview with Mike and Mike this a.m. dropped a USAC openwheel reference in regards to Tony and himself. I don't think either Golic or Greenburg picked up on it though.:thumb
Dblchkrs (Offline)
  #16 2/18/08 3:34 PM
It was nice to hear him thank his former SC and midget owners during his victory lane interview. :thumb

Brian Hodde
Chief Starter
Lincoln Park Speedway
Bloomington Speedway
Kokomo Speedway
delaware
  #17 2/18/08 4:39 PM
How about that 1 million dollar bonus from Dodge. GO NEWMAN!!!! RandySmith
Z-man (Offline)
  #18 2/18/08 9:57 PM
For all you night owls, The daytona 500 winner will be on David Lettermen tonight.