IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
luckybuc97 (Offline)
  #11 8/18/14 9:52 PM
The question is Andrew, are you getting out of your slump? I'll make all 3. see ya'all at Wayne City next tue.

Rick Roth
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #12 8/18/14 11:08 PM
Told ya Track Enterprises would have some news Mon or Tues.
Glad they get a second chance!

Charles Nungester
2 Likes: gastown, luckybuc97
ThrowbackRacingTeam (Offline)
  #13 8/18/14 11:29 PM
Why yes it is!
gastown (Offline)
  #14 8/18/14 11:56 PM
That's the Spirit. Love it!
RoyaltonMiniSprint (Offline)
  #15 8/18/14 11:58 PM
My question is how many cars will skip DuQuoin and race at Springfield the following week. Looks like Springfield's gain and Duquoin's loss to me???
trecraft (Offline)
  #16 8/19/14 12:19 AM
One.
rachasin (Offline)
  #17 8/19/14 2:04 AM
Originally Posted by Andrew S. Quinn:
Macon has midgets on Saturday night. 3 races in 2 days without to much traveling if you are so inclined
Easy for you to say Andrew!
What about the first 907 miles to get there!

Oh Ya and 907 miles back!

Know anyone looking for tickets I have both Springfield and Macon

Headed to SMACKDOWN see you there!
dirt in ur beer (Offline)
  #18 8/19/14 10:46 AM
Since these teams only race 11 times a year , how big an impact will it have? A race car that sets doesn't return anything on investment either.
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #19 8/19/14 11:13 AM
Originally Posted by luckybuc97:
The question is Andrew, are you getting out of your slump? I'll make all 3. see ya'all at Wayne City next tue.
Not really.

I'll be at Little Belleville for sure. Maybe Springfield to check it off the list. Macon, no, as I'll be at the World Figure 8 Championship at the Speedrome.
dirtnonwingfan (Offline)
  #20 8/19/14 12:23 PM
I took these pictures from the infield of the Illinois State Fairgrounds track just before the "one-to-go" signal was given Saturday. They have been edited to have as little overlap as possible. If we want to keep having dirt champ races, I suggest that some more fans go to the rescheduled race. Can't say enough about the speed with which Bob Sargent moved to get the race rescheduled. Please notice that he is also working with Belleville and starting the dirt champ race earlier so we will have time to get down to Belleville for the POWRi race. Great promotion. Thanks Bob!!!

Frank Daigh
2 Likes: BrentTFunk, Robbie
Closed Thread