IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Midget Races at Banker's Life
10/7/15, 12:27 PM   #41
v8j

It will never happen at Lucas Oil Stadium during the PRI show. If it happens it will be after the first of the year. But I think the race at Bankers Life will be a good/fun event.
Last edited by v8j; 10/7/15 at 12:28 PM.

1 member likes this post: wilkey118
10/7/15, 1:16 PM   #42
micro94

The Pacers don't practice on that floor anyway so that gives them till Monday's game time atleast. Wishful thinking maybe? Extra day anyway

10/7/15, 2:12 PM   #43
Re: Midget Races at Banker's Life
Gapinski

Here's 26-40 in the National Midget Driver of the year Points as today:
26. Keith Rauch; 27. Trevor Kobylarz; 28. Michael Faccinto; 29. Ryan Robinson; 30. Nick Chivello; 31. Brian Gard; 32. Jake Neuman; 33. Ty Hulsey; 34. Tony Rossi; 35. Chase Stockon; 36. Michelle Decker; 37. Cody Brewer; 38. Bruce Buckwalter; 39. Alex Bright; 40. Brenden Bright.
you can view the top 25 plus car owner points and results from all 148 events this year at www.nmdoty.com.

2 members like this post: jim goerge, Kellen Conover
10/7/15, 3:11 PM   #44
Melmo

Don you forgot about Starla Parsons usac .25 driver moving up

2 members like this post: BrentTFunk, fish
10/7/15, 4:12 PM   #45
DonMoore10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gapinski View Post
Here's 26-40 in the National Midget Driver of the year Points as today:
26. Keith Rauch; 27. Trevor Kobylarz; 28. Michael Faccinto; 29. Ryan Robinson; 30. Nick Chivello; 31. Brian Gard; 32. Jake Neuman; 33. Ty Hulsey; 34. Tony Rossi; 35. Chase Stockon; 36. Michelle Decker; 37. Cody Brewer; 38. Bruce Buckwalter; 39. Alex Bright; 40. Brenden Bright.
you can view the top 25 plus car owner points and results from all 148 events this year at www.nmdoty.com.
Hey thanks!! There we have it. The top 40 MIDGET drivers!!! Great! Promoter won't have to send out any invites. Just use the list........ May have to lay off secretaries in his office....

10/7/15, 4:22 PM   #46

You will not see this at Lucas Oil. Couple of reasons #1 Colts, turf on floor is permenate. They will not book anything big until after the playoffs. #2 Monster jam. You may say what does that have to do with anything, its a little non compete clause that they have in there contract. Can not have any motor sports events at the facility 2 or 3 months prior to or following the event. The chances of this happening at Lucas oil from Nov. to March are very very slim. To be honest, I'm really surprised Bankers life opened up. They have a chance to have a decent size track as 1 entire end opens up bigger than a hockey rink. Not sure where they could pit everything, but I will be there to see what they can do. I just hope everyone else that says they are coming, show up. Without a good crowd, this will be one and done. Time restrictions equal $$$$

5 members like this post: bjr1655, BrentTFunk, jim goerge, PIT CART, stealth43k
10/7/15, 4:24 PM   #47
LEADERS EDGE

So Don....which one of the Top 40 are you putting in your car?

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
10/7/15, 5:04 PM   #48
DonMoore10

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEADERS EDGE View Post
So Don....which one of the Top 40 are you putting in your car?
I just hired a secretary to take care of the requests...... In the meantime I'm checking to see if A. J. Foyt is available.
Last edited by DonMoore10; 10/7/15 at 5:06 PM.

10/7/15, 5:16 PM   #49
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Man, Why the bad blood?
Looks like Ghertke was 24th sure didn't do that on his own

10/7/15, 5:25 PM   #50
bmemmer

You guys crack me up. You guys complain that you want more races. You guys complain about a race that is going to happen. You guys complain about a great race that has happened but you got dirty, so it was the worst time ever. You guys wonder why promoters won't put on bigger races or races in general. Hell they get torn down before they even have a chance to happen. How bout this. We all enjoy life and for what it's worth. The friendships you make at the race track, just being able to go to the race track. I have a friend who has two kids. One is a 14 year old daughter who is battling cancer for her 3rd time and his 4 year old was just told he has cancer too. How bout we just all enjoy life and get off the back's of all the promoters in the country and enjoy the sport we love.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Midget Races at Banker's Life