Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
coachmeece (Offline)
  #21 8/11/09 8:02 PM
bc dd or levi
Fred Zirzow (Offline)
  #22 8/11/09 8:03 PM
Originally Posted by racegal:
Sorry for sounding stupid but I can't quite figure out Spridge's updates. I click on it then it goes to a page with his picture and some more writing but what do I click on from there? It takes about 2 or 3 minutes per click with my dial up!!
Thank you!
from spridge:
42 cars tonight at Oskaloosa. 4 heats and 4 qualifying races with passing points...top 20 in points make the show with 4 more from the B

Fred Zirzow
2 Likes: AustinSprinter, dirtnonwingfan
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #23 8/11/09 8:04 PM
Originally Posted by TeamCGR:
Wow, thanks Chuck. His Mother and I wish for safety and he wishes for the same result as you.. Being his first big USAC Dirt Race, we will take a qualifying spot and decent finish. But it never hurts to "hope".

pg
The safety thing is do everything you can equipment wise and pray. Yeah theres some drivers who will put some moves on but Colemans show me nothing but that he can hold his own against em.

Qualifying s a huge thing and then the transfer, At least you've run Kokomo enough to have some Qualifying experience

Charles Nungester
Sides7sFan
  #24 8/11/09 8:05 PM
My pick is Jesse Hockett!
stock car mech
  #25 8/11/09 8:05 PM
levi jones
racegal (Offline)
  #26 8/11/09 8:17 PM
Originally Posted by midgy:
We all share your nervousness Pete. Each one of us either has a favorite driver(s), friend or family member there. We pray that each and every person there is watched over. As you know, the racing fraternity is one big family.
Amen! Everyone! By the way it was very nice to meet you finally during Sprint Week!!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
Tbird4vkcc (Offline)
  #27 8/11/09 8:17 PM
Originally Posted by Sides7sFan:
My pick is Jesse Hockett!
Let's go Hockettˇ!!ˇ you can bet ur bottom $ he's ready to put on a show after the poor outing last weekend at k'ville....I talked to him on Sunday as they cxl'd the USAC show, I guarantee that NO ONE else is as ready to hammerdown like the Rocket is. Go get 'em Jess!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device
racechic66 (Offline)
  #28 8/11/09 8:18 PM
GO Deputy
racegal (Offline)
  #29 8/11/09 8:20 PM
Originally Posted by racechic66:
GO Deputy
I'll second that!!!!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
AERO410SCJA (Offline)