IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
midgy (Offline)
  #11 8/11/09 7:26 PM
Hot laps are supposed to be at 8pm (Ohio time). I heard between 40 and 45 cars.
Vukie (Offline)
  #12 8/11/09 7:28 PM
Originally Posted by racegal:
Sorry for sounding stupid but I can't quite figure out Spridge's updates. I click on it then it goes to a page with his picture and some more writing but what do I click on from there? It takes about 2 or 3 minutes per click with my dial up!!
Thank you!
Nothing, you have to wait until he tweets a message. It's been seven hours since he posted anything, so you haven't missed a thing.
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #13 8/11/09 7:39 PM
Originally Posted by midgy:
Hot laps are supposed to be at 8pm (Ohio time). I heard between 40 and 45 cars.
Ok Lisa, Thank you. Sounds like a good turnout
Chuck

Charles Nungester
TeamCGR (Offline)
  #14 8/11/09 7:52 PM
I just checked Hoseheads Radio and they are not providing live coverage either. They were going to have Live Radio at Knoxville but apparently its a "Wing Thing". However I thought Allan would not miss this one.

I have few Finger Nails left since I am stuck in New York and the Iceman is there. He has a very good Crew and Car Chief so I know he is in good hands but... Holy "...." I am nervous for him...

Dad Pete

"Just trying to go faster than you"..
Team CGR
Coleman Gulick Racing
www.colemangulick.com
Join us on Facebook: Coleman Gulick Racing
God Bless our Troops and God Bless the USA
racegal (Offline)
  #15 8/11/09 7:54 PM
Originally Posted by Vukie:
Nothing, you have to wait until he tweets a message. It's been seven hours since he posted anything, so you haven't missed a thing.
Okay! Thank you very much!!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #16 8/11/09 7:55 PM
Originally Posted by TeamCGR:
I just checked Hoseheads Radio and they are not providing live coverage either. They were going to have Live Radio at Knoxville but apparently its a "Wing Thing". However I thought Allan would not miss this one.

I have few Finger Nails left since I am stuck in New York and the Iceman is there. He has a very good Crew and Car Chief so I know he is in good hands but... Holy "...." I am nervous for him...

Dad Pete
Hope he wins the darn thing

Charles Nungester
TeamCGR (Offline)
  #17 8/11/09 7:58 PM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
Hope he wins the darn thing
Wow, thanks Chuck. His Mother and I wish for safety and he wishes for the same result as you.. Being his first big USAC Dirt Race, we will take a qualifying spot and decent finish. But it never hurts to "hope".

pg

Team CGR
Coleman Gulick Racing
www.colemangulick.com
midgy (Offline)
  #18 8/11/09 7:59 PM
Originally Posted by TeamCGR:

Dad Pete
We all share your nervousness Pete. Each one of us either has a favorite driver(s), friend or family member there. We pray that each and every person there is watched over. As you know, the racing fraternity is one big family.
racechic66 (Offline)
  #19 8/11/09 8:01 PM
Well since we are all sitting here waiting like animals for the racing to start.... the question is who's gonna win the Ultimate Challenge???
TeamCGR (Offline)
  #20 8/11/09 8:01 PM
Originally Posted by midgy:
We all share your nervousness Pete. Each one of us either has a favorite driver(s), friend or family member there. We pray that each and every person there is watched over. As you know, the racing fraternity is one big family.
Agreed..

Team CGR
Coleman Gulick Racing
www.colemangulick.com
Closed Thread