IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Deepest Sympathies to the Hankins Family
11/7/10, 10:00 PM   #1
Deepest Sympathies to the Hankins Family
Sandy Lowe

The Midwest TQ Racing League would like to extend their deepest sympathies to the family of Russ Hankins who passed away on November 6th. Our thoughts and prayers are with the Hankins family at this difficult time.

Visitation will be 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm on Wednesday Novermber 10, 2010 at Moster Mortuary in Rushville. Services will be Thursday November 11th at 10:00 am, also at Moster Mortuary, with burial at the Dale Cemetary in Connersville.

3 members like this post: SprintManDave, TQ29m, Xflagman
11/7/10, 10:19 PM   #2
Re: Deepest Sympathies to the Hankins Family
martz32

Our thoughts and prayers are with the Hankins family. Russ Hankins was someone our family always admired. He was a true treasure. So sad to hear this. Larry

11/7/10, 11:49 PM   #3
racephoto1

A true gentleman who will be missed by many. Godspeed, and a prayer for the family.

11/8/10, 6:24 AM   #4
nowings4me

Russ was one great ambassador for TQ racing. He was one of those people that made you consider your life a little better just because you knew him. He will be missed by many, many people. My prayers are with the entire family.

11/8/10, 9:15 AM   #5
TQ29m

God speed, good friend, you were in deed a true treasure, don't think I ever saw you, when you didn't have a smile on your face, God has called you home, to be with some other friends who have gone before you, but you won't be forgotten here with us. Bob

11/8/10, 12:55 PM   #6
Brewer 14

What a great loss for the racing community in general but especially in the TQ community. You have my sympathy.

11/9/10, 4:53 PM   #7
SprintManDave

My condolences to the Hankins family on the loss of Russ. He will be missed by all in the racing community.

11/9/10, 5:38 PM   #8
tqracer53

My heart goes out to the Hankins Family. Russ was a great guy and will be greatly missed.

11/9/10, 7:21 PM   #9
big d

all our heart felt sympathy to the hankins family from down here in alabama,,they are great people,,willing to help in any way possible,,russ will be missed in our race community and in life,,godspeed as he will be watching us all now ,racing to a win....don and teresa td motorsports:53:

11/10/10, 12:16 AM   #10
OZ11

Our thoughts go out to the Hankins family. Russ was an icon and one of the greats that made the TQ CLUB all a part of our family. He will be sadly missed.

JAY & ZAC / OSBORN RACING

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Deepest Sympathies to the Hankins Family