IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Erin crocker
8/30/09, 10:36 AM   #11
Re: Erin crocker
mscs20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tq14 View Post
This one wont last to long. Erin is a open wheel race car driver and ever since she has met him her career has gone downhill. It may take her a few years but it will be over. She is at home on saturday night dirt tracks!
Erin is back racing sprint cars...cranked it up about a month before Knoxville and she ran the Nationals also. Mike Woodring is back crew chiefing her like the old days. I read where she ran 19th at Knoxville last night, so I think the honeymoon is being delayed or it was very short. She got 2 new helmets from me in July and at that time it seemed her and Ray were broke up, but...........who knows, I do know that her plan is to keep racing and for him to do TV stuff. And he still owns a wee bit of Richard Petty Motorsports.

Steve

8/30/09, 11:10 AM   #12
dirtywhiteboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEADERS EDGE View Post
First comes love...... then comes marriage.......then comes an old dude pushing what most people think is his grandchild but is actually his kid.......you know the last line
OH come on, that just put a mental image in my head that will never go away. I cringe a little everytime I reread your post. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Quote:
This one wont last to long. Erin is a open wheel race car driver and ever since she has met him her career has gone downhill. It may take her a few years but it will be over. She is at home on saturday night dirt tracks!
And when it ends, I will take one for the entire openwheel short track community and step up the "comfort" her any way is necessary.
Last edited by dirtywhiteboy; 8/30/09 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Needed to add something really creepy and stalker like LOL.

8/30/09, 12:21 PM   #13
dirtnonwingfan

Race Count This Year: 6

Erin also raced wings at Oskaloosa before she went to Knoxville. She set 2nd fast time at Oskaloosa. That is not a typo; 2nd fast time in what the announcer said was something like the 4th time she had been in a sprint the last 2-3 years. Those of you who saw her a few years ago in a sprint know she can gas it. I really look forward to seeing her do some more sprint racing.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Erin crocker