IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
3wide (Offline)
  #1 7/12/15 3:40 PM
Is anyone interested in a couple pit pass wristbands for tomorrow night? I live 4 hours from Kokomo and can't make the Monday night reschedule. I asked if they could be used for future events and was given a simple "No". I will be at the Burg tonight and can give them to you then, just PM me.
reeserx (Offline)
  #2 7/12/15 4:21 PM
I'd take them but I'm not at the burg, I'll see if anyone I know is down that way to get em
3wide (Offline)
  #3 7/12/15 4:49 PM
All wristbands are spoken for. Thanks!
BLASTER1 (Offline)
  #4 7/12/15 5:35 PM
Originally Posted by 3wide:
Is anyone interested in a couple pit pass wristbands for tomorrow night? I live 4 hours from Kokomo and can't make the Monday night reschedule. I asked if they could be used for future events and was given a simple "No". I will be at the Burg tonight and can give them to you then, just PM me.
Why would the bands not be good at any other regular event when there making folks pay full price on Monday to come???
WoW...
reeserx (Offline)
  #5 7/12/15 5:43 PM
I used my midget week rain out band on a regular show, I ate 8 bucks of it but I didn't care
2 Likes: fish, mc/rider
3wide (Offline)
  #6 7/12/15 5:44 PM
Originally Posted by BLASTER1:
Why would the bands not be good at any other regular event when there making folks pay full price on Monday to come???
WoW...
Kind of my thought. I live too far away to make it on a Monday but will be back later this season..
racefan20 (Offline)
  #7 7/12/15 6:45 PM
Because as it said on the sign next to the ticket window it is considered a full race after the heats are complete

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
8 Likes: BrentTFunk, crp26, cwfan08, fish, jim goerge, Jonr, PIT CART, racer-x
PIT CART (Online)
  #8 7/12/15 7:37 PM
Being sprint week I think its cool they are racing on Monday. I won't be there but the people in the state for a week can still see the race!! I'm Out $55 and not one complaint from me it is what it is.
11 Likes: addictedtodirt, BrentTFunk, fish, Jbaldwin, jerrydt, jim goerge, mc/rider, mowerman, Pitpass, racer-x, TBONE
usache (Offline)
  #9 7/12/15 9:42 PM
Would like to come Monday,but not going to pay full price for a partial show...
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #10 7/13/15 9:41 AM
Originally Posted by usache:
Would like to come Monday,but not going to pay full price for a partial show...
Then you should have been there on Saturday, but let me guess you thought it might rain, so you stayed home.
4 Likes: Daboy, FEATHERDUSTER, jim goerge, Jonr