I think I own it!
David.

Yep!!! That's about it.
ryoung99 (Offline)
  #3 8/18/09 7:28 PM
That's going to hurt!
Brandon Watson (Offline)
  #4 8/18/09 8:15 PM
what game is that one? the last one I got was the road to knoxville. But I have nothing with Wings. Any help would be greatly appriciated
racephoto1 (Offline)
  #5 8/18/09 9:31 PM
That's ALMOST as high as Larry"Buckwheat" Gates flipped years ago at Kokomo.
Ovalmeister (Offline)
  #6 8/18/09 10:10 PM
Originally Posted by Brandon Watson:
what game is that one? the last one I got was the road to knoxville. But I have nothing with Wings. Any help would be greatly appriciated
Hi Brandon, this was from the good old original WOO game from like 10 years ago at least. (ratbag). The one where you could download a bunch of different tracks and skins that various people made. I've tried all the others and still find this old game to be the most fun.
David.
fish (Offline)
  #7 8/18/09 10:20 PM
shoot, you probably drove away and completed the race once it landed :2:
sc96 (Offline)
  #8 8/18/09 10:49 PM
Well I can see what David does while he is supposed to be working. Working nights does have its advantages
Ovalmeister (Offline)
  #9 8/18/09 11:08 PM
Originally Posted by fish:
shoot, you probably drove away and completed the race once it landed :2:
Dude, I took out SEVERAL rows of spectators! I did try to drive out of the stands but couldn't really get a good right rear bite off the cushion of people.
David.

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Originally Posted by sc96:
Well I can see what David does while he is supposed to be working. Working nights does have its advantages
I have considered bringing my wheel and pedals to work. My job security may take a hit though.
David.
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #10 8/19/09 8:44 AM
Originally Posted by brandon watson:
what game is that one? The last one i got was the road to knoxville. But i have nothing with wings. Any help would be greatly appriciated
wow big air..lol