IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
ThePurple73 (Offline)
  #11 7/19/14 2:58 PM
What's the weather look like?
jaybird (Offline)
  #12 7/19/14 3:00 PM
They have a lot of nice stuff on their raffle for Sheila tonight. Be sure to go on the backstretch and check it out.
2 Likes: AB Racing, jim goerge
jaybird (Offline)
  #13 7/19/14 3:03 PM
What a beautiful day God has gave us. Come on out and enjoy it with us at TSS.
3 Likes: fish, jim goerge, open_wheel_outlaw
Gizmo (Offline)
  #14 7/19/14 3:05 PM
Partly cloudy high will be around 80. Light breeze. NO RAIN!! Great day and evening to be outside. Can't ask for any better weather for racing.
2 Likes: cowboyhar69, jim goerge
BigWheel7 (Offline)
  #15 7/19/14 3:48 PM
Leaving the Terre haute area now.
HARFprez (Offline)
  #16 7/19/14 3:56 PM
As mentioned before, come to the backstretch gate and see the great raffle items. A great way to make some money for good cause, buy 6 raffle tix for $5.00, fill out the back of your tix and then drop each single ticket into the bucket of the prize you wish to win. One of the prizes is an autographed right rear tire, mounted and loaded with autographes, many other greatprizes to be won tonight. Come and help.
2 Likes: addictedtodirt, jim goerge
BigWheel7 (Offline)
  #17 7/19/14 4:16 PM
I'm going to guess 35~40 cars for tonight. Down in that THAT number because of the amount of cars to flip. Regardless should be great racing. I've personally never saw a bad race at TSS.
Murry2112 (Offline)
  #18 7/19/14 4:22 PM
How about this. I have two extra tickets that I will give someone for $25 for the pair. All you have to do is come up to me a tell me who won the race at Putnamville. I'll be in a black MDC shirt by the front stretch entrance. Or look for the crazy kid in orange. Save a little money for the last leg of sprint week!
2 Likes: jim goerge, wtvwrocks
Murry2112 (Offline)
  #19 7/19/14 4:35 PM
Tickets are gone!
ShamrockRacin'48G (Offline)
  #20 7/19/14 4:51 PM
Got ya covered Streetglider, sittin 5 camps from the pole position on backstretch w one bourbon and one beer-get well soon-see ya at Smackdown-Go DD-doesn't get much better than Steve Earle and non wing sprints!!