IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC Racing.tv
1/23/14, 2:45 PM   #1
USAC Racing.tv
curtv10

Anyone else out there having issues viewing the videos in the archives? I have tried multiple phones and laptops and get the same error. After I select to open the race it brings me to the Subscription page and YES I have paid my bill. Oh yeah on the screen it is asking for information it also says "Logout" in the top right corner which tells me I'm logged in.

Frustrating and it has done this for a week.

Thanks

1/23/14, 9:31 PM   #2
Sprinter56

Usac.tv is a joke if you ask me they need to give it up and let jackslash.com do it the right way. Had to cancell my debit card just so they would quit continuing to charge it month after month after I cancelled my subscription when I was greatly disappointed in the oval nats coverage and lack of archived races available.

3 members like this post: agar, mowerman, ossuks
1/24/14, 3:00 PM   #3
Re: USAC Racing.tv
curtv10

Sadly I am headed the same way if they don't get the site fixed, Jackslash would do it right!

Paging Tyler, hello Tyler this is the lack of communication I mentioned when you PM'd me in December.

Thanks

1/24/14, 8:16 PM   #4
ossuks

Kevin will hire someone "new" and make all the excuses, people will buy into his bull, send him money, then your service will be as is!!! Then 2001 will arrive and same story, then 2012, 2013 , 2014, and so on.....Just keep spending $ with USAC, you are contributing to the Kevin Miller retirement fund!!!

2 members like this post: IndyBound, mowerman
1/24/14, 8:27 PM   #5
racephoto1

I remember when USAC had a great network, it was called ESPN. Also , USAC needs Sean, a lot more then he needs them. Buckley is doing a great job for MAV, and doesn't need the ******** of USAC gumming up the works.

5 members like this post: agar, IndyBound, mowerman, Quick Change, Tim Bookmiller
1/25/14, 2:55 AM   #6
fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by ossuks View Post
Kevin will hire someone "new" and make all the excuses, people will buy into his bull, send him money, then your service will be as is!!! Then 2001 will arrive and same story, then 2012, 2013 , 2014, and so on.....Just keep spending $ with USAC, you are contributing to the Kevin Miller retirement fund!!!
Pardon me for asking, but are you a former USAC employee that got fired by Kevin Miller?
Last edited by fish; 1/25/14 at 3:32 AM.

1/25/14, 3:56 PM   #7
on_the_edge

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish View Post
Pardon me for asking, but are you a former USAC employee that got fired by Kevin Miller?
Every post he make give you that hint? He has a serious bone to pick with usac I do believe.

1 member likes this post: fish
1/25/14, 6:42 PM   #8
ossuks

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish View Post
Yes, I did work for USAC which is why I have some idea of how they operate.... My concern for the way safety measure were being cut back ( to save a few dollars) might be the reason I am no longer employed there? I actually do not know because I have yet to be contacted by Kevin, after 34 years at USAC you would think he would have the professionalism to pick up the phone or return an e-mail. Anyway you want to spin it , at the end of each day I am good with standing behind what I believe to be safety issues that were not up to the standards that were once in place!! So yes, does kind of sound like an ex-employee, there is a ignore feature on this site if some do not like my posts...read my history and you will see that if I do not agree with others I just ignore and move on but on the subject of USAC I have to post because it always makes me giggle!!

3 members like this post: Bigrod55, duel, IndyBound
1/26/14, 12:58 AM   #9
racinstacie

Race Count This Year: 19
Race Count Last Year: 64

Been watching all night and no problems - just got done watching last night's race from AZ. I have a ROKU box as well and USAC.TV is an app under the sports category so you can just access w/o having to hook your computer to the TV. Very user friendly and box only cost about $40. (got it for Netflix, amazon prime, etc so this was a great bonus) I had those issues one time in the past and I cleared cookies and it seemed to fix the issue. Good luck. Sucks you are having issues but it seems non-network related, perhaps personal login or something. (like credit card expired or something - which has happened to me before)

1/26/14, 6:43 AM   #10
fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by on_the_edge View Post
Every post he make give you that hint? He has a serious bone to pick with usac I do believe.
I always thought ossuks stood for Ohio State suks and he must be an alright guy.

2 members like this post: koolaid89, team3521
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC Racing.tv