IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
TQ29m (Offline)
  #41 5/6/22 9:20 AM
Sounds like you two have made up, good to hear, when I first read both sides, it seemed like there was a fly in the room, but I assumed you'd find it. I'm upset with my internet provider, since last September I have spent about two k on new computers, and new tv's, finally found out they had disconnected my internet, and failed to let me know, and what internet service I was getting, was from my neighbor, needless to say, I'll be changing providers asap.

"Being old, isn't half as much fun, as getting there"! Ole Robert I!
2 Likes: nathans1012, oppweld
sw1911 (Offline)
  #42 5/6/22 1:06 PM
Originally Posted by SoIllSprinter:
You may be right but if coolers are a game changer then this sport is weaker amongst its fan base than I realize.
No cooler rule is going to keep me from traveling to a race. $5 to park won't either. There are plenty of drinkers in the parking lot when they don't like the cost of beer inside.
4 Likes: chrismattlin, cornerthree, Dirtfan, racenut69
chrismattlin (Offline)
  #43 5/6/22 4:45 PM
Originally Posted by :
There are plenty of drinkers in the parking lot when they don't like the type of beer inside.
Yes, I'm a beer snob. Stone me.
cornerthree (Offline)
  #44 5/6/22 7:51 PM
Originally Posted by ThrowbackRacingTeam:
Notice to Robert Ballou- the old guy and lady that were supposed to be checking wrist bands at the middle gate by the concession stand were NOT doing their job. I bought food then walked right in without being checked. They were staring at their cell phones most of the time. I did have my wrist band and would never sneak in but there are plenty of people that will.
I went past them at least 6 times never asked once to see my band. I didn't see them on their phone but they didn't do their job.