IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Tim Clauson (Offline)
  #1 1/28/15 6:34 PM
If you run a TQ or Montpelier have I got a deal for you.

I have several hundred tires available for you that are in really REALLY good shape some have only one night or less on them
RR Midget
RD12
SP2
SP3

LR
D12
RD12

Fronts

All sizes available

The cost ?? Free to a good home as long as you promise to support local midget racing !!

I also have a few tires available that only have a few laps on them I am selling for 75 each.

Text or call me @ 317-313-7847 or email me at timclauson@me.com

W.W.B.K.D. ?
xoxide (Offline)
  #2 1/28/15 7:44 PM
Wow that's an amazing deal. Wish I lived up there!
goforit14 (Offline)
  #3 1/28/15 9:08 PM
Sent you a PM
jyoung8j (Offline)
  #4 1/29/15 4:47 AM
sent u a email..
Tim Clauson (Offline)
  #5 1/29/15 4:57 PM
Well that didn't take long at all. Almost all of the free tires were gobbled up today. Just a few left but I don't expect them to last to long. Call before heading up. We do have a few for sales tires left from CB.

Was very humbling to hear how appreciative those who stopped by and picked up a few or a truck load were for the tires.

Thanks Tim Clauson

W.W.B.K.D. ?
jjones752 (Offline)
  #6 1/29/15 7:34 PM
Thanks for saving some off for me Tim; I sure hope the "truckloads" don't end up on here for an obscene profit. That would just be wrong.
But if they do, I still need some fronts...

Jim Jones
Midwest Thunder Speed2 Midget #97
Tim Clauson (Offline)
  #7 1/30/15 8:25 PM
Originally Posted by jjones752:
Thanks for saving some off for me Tim; I sure hope the "truckloads" don't end up on here for an obscene profit. That would just be wrong.
But if they do, I still need some fronts...

Jim, I am pretty sure that everyone who picked up tires are using them for their own use. I am glad we were able to help out some of the teams that support all both the midget and the TQ racing series.

W.W.B.K.D. ?
jjones752 (Offline)
  #8 1/30/15 9:36 PM
That's good to hear (and I was making an attempt at humor; guess the sarcasm font wasn't turned on...)

Jim Jones
Midwest Thunder Speed2 Midget #97