IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
coachmeece (Offline)
  #1 8/13/08 7:02 PM
What cars will show up at clay county?????
Justin Hatten
  #2 8/13/08 7:53 PM
Meece are you coming up?? Here is a partial list of possibilities that I came up with - Kyle Cummins, Hud Cone, Ricky Williams, Kevin Thomas Jr., Jerry Ruble, Chase Stockton, Alex Shanks, Chase Briscoe, Blake Fitzpatrick, John Memmer, Jack Gilbert, John Irvin, the Wissmiller boys, Chris Urish, Donny Brackett, Dale Christian, John Boyd, Erik Folger, D.J. Ott, the Krockenbergers, Randy Bateman, A.J. Anderson??

How about Brady Short, Daron Clayton, etc???

I really hope they can make this race work. Can't beat non-wing racing in Illinois, especially 25 minutes from home. Would love to see 25-30 cars?? Great high-banked 1/3-mile facility. Non-wingers should rocket around that place!
Sprint63122 (Offline)
  #3 8/13/08 11:46 PM
Would like to know who might make this race to on saturday because I know a couple will still be racing the tnt tour so who has any confirmation of who is racing at clay county speedway.
ronmil (Offline)
  #4 8/14/08 12:09 AM
Yes, I would like to know a little more definite info about who will be running. I understand Clay County is a nice facility, but I don't want to make a two hour drive if there is not an adequate amount of cars on hand for a full program.

Ron Miller
riskybrisky5 (Offline)
  #5 8/14/08 12:17 AM
Chase will be there Sat. night if he is old enough. The track said ok but I am calling Tom Helfrich tommorow to make sure with MSCS. I may also run.
McDowellMotorsports22D
  #6 8/14/08 9:12 AM
Look forward to seeing the Briscoes there!! If there is 5 or 50 nonwingers I look forward to it being a great race. See everyone there!
skids59 (Offline)
  #7 8/14/08 9:19 AM
I would hope they have a good # of cars as well. Paducah was rather disappointing a couple of weeks ago for more reasons than just the car count. I think y'all know what I'm refering too.
RACEADDICT
  #8 8/14/08 11:36 AM
:wink We are starting to get this new car figured out so we are thinking about going saturday. Does anyone have the contact info for Helfrich at MSCS need to ask him a question before we decide to go. We ran the first time at Paducah and Haubstadt and had a great time. Really enjoyed running with the guys in MSCS. Hopefully we can do it again.

Chad Branson #71
coachmeece (Offline)
  #9 8/14/08 11:52 AM
Justin i will be there on saturday im going with dj i will be in pits hit me up when u get there
ronmil (Offline)
  #10 8/14/08 12:27 PM
Originally Posted by RACEADDICT:
:wink We are starting to get this new car figured out so we are thinking about going saturday. Does anyone have the contact info for Helfrich at MSCS need to ask him a question before we decide to go. We ran the first time at Paducah and Haubstadt and had a great time. Really enjoyed running with the guys in MSCS. Hopefully we can do it again.

Chad Branson #71
Go to www.mscssprints.com and click on contact info.

Ron Miller