IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > What happen between Cottle and Kuhn at the Chili Bowl?
1/19/14, 1:04 AM   #1
What happen between Cottle and Kuhn at the Chili Bowl?
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

What happen between Cottle & Kuhn at the Chili Bowl?

1/19/14, 1:12 AM   #2
Re: What happen between Cottle and Kuhn at the Chili Bowl?
4wheelsinthekoosh

It is the mark you let us down. I typed mavtv and auto correct changed it to marc

1/19/14, 1:26 AM   #3
Pat O'Connor Fan

Maybe someone stuffed Shane on the last lap of the B Main, for a transfer spot, and Shane kicked someone's sorry *** ??

1 member likes this post: Brat47
1/19/14, 1:27 AM   #4
Joe@ScaleSprints

not my video-copied from facebook.

Last edited by Joe@ScaleSprints; 1/19/14 at 11:58 AM.

3 members like this post: DAD, EBookerFan, nathans1012
1/19/14, 1:44 AM   #5
midgetmaniac

Can someone fill in the segment after what we saw going into 3 where Kuhn made a move to the middle and the next thing we see is Cottle flipping coming out of 4? It is unfortunate that a HOF midget driver and a HOF sprint car driver from Indiana end up squaring off like this.

1/19/14, 1:56 AM   #6
DAD

Emotions are very high at the Chili Bowl. Like back in the old days when this kinda of stuff happened much more often, and I hope like back then they forget about it by the morning.

Wonder how Chris Bell feels, I know that Kevin Swindell looked kinda of sheepish in his interview after the race, and I don't think it was because he ran second.

Honest Dad himself
Last edited by DAD; 1/19/14 at 1:57 AM.

1 member likes this post: AustinSprinter
1/19/14, 1:59 AM   #7
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe@ScaleSprints View Post
Thanks for the video Looks like Shane went after Brad Kuhn. Obviously wasn't happy about the accident.

2 members like this post: EBookerFan, LUCKYONE
1/19/14, 1:19 PM   #8
treecitytornado

Honestly, I understand Shane was upset, but that wasn't the way to handle the situtation. It made him look bad to fans and especially kids too. The same thing has happened to me and the other guy apologized to me and we went on. Brad Kuhn was going for the last transfer spot on the last lap to make the Chili Bowl! I would've done the same thing! You never intentionally try to wreck someone else, because you could wreck yourself in the process. The few that have done it intentionally have been very well funded.

4 members like this post: AustinSprinter, dirtball, FALCONEDDIE, johnnythunderhead
1/19/14, 1:28 PM   #9
Onlydirt

HOF Midget Drivers shouldn't need to stuff someone to make a pass...I don't think Kuhn is HOF by the way. Sending someone flipping at their level is terrible. I think more of Cottle for going after him, in this day and age everyone is protected! They can do what they want with their mouths or actions and face no immediate repercussions. I prefer the times you ran your mouth and got it popped in return. Nothing wrong with a little pit fight, lot more wrong with accepting it and letting it go. Bet Kuhn thinks a little longer on feeding a tire to someone next time.

1/19/14, 1:51 PM   #10
midgetmaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onlydirt View Post
HOF Midget Drivers shouldn't need to stuff someone to make a pass...I don't think Kuhn is HOF by the way. Sending someone flipping at their level is terrible. I think more of Cottle for going after him, in this day and age everyone is protected! They can do what they want with their mouths or actions and face no immediate repercussions. I prefer the times you ran your mouth and got it popped in return. Nothing wrong with a little pit fight, lot more wrong with accepting it and letting it go. Bet Kuhn thinks a little longer on feeding a tire to someone next time.
I'm scared to see what you consider to be HOF material if you don't think he has done enough to get in?.

2 members like this post: dirtfan98, Lanie12
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > What happen between Cottle and Kuhn at the Chili Bowl?