IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Florida Roll Call
2/14/19, 4:14 PM   #61
Re: Florida Roll Call
Stevensville Mike

Someone who apparently goes by the code name "Stevensville Sue" snapped this picture of a race fan on vacation post race in an Ocala motel room last week.

I'm on the left.

2/17/19, 6:44 PM   #62
mc/rider

Race Count This Year: 42

Racings over everyone headed back to Hoosierville. I had a great time watching races and seeing friends. Looking forward to next year

2/18/19, 3:53 PM   #63
i love dirt track racing

Wow, another great road racing trip. Our racing family's had a great time visiting with Dan and jen and had lunch with them one day and we did a little bit of a tailgating events every day. What a great racing family's that we all have and enjoy. Looking forward to seeing all the great racing family's soon. Simply the best friend's. Thanks.

2/18/19, 6:19 PM   #64
wildman92

Race Count This Year: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by i love dirt track racing View Post
Wow, another great road racing trip. Our racing family's had a great time visiting with Dan and jen and had lunch with them one day and we did a little bit of a tailgating events every day. What a great racing family's that we all have and enjoy. Looking forward to seeing all the great racing family's soon. Simply the best friend's. Thanks.
We had an awesome time with you guys last week. It was like being at a local dirt track in Indiana with so many familiar faces. It was my first trip to Florida for the races and we would definitely do it again. Sunshine, racing and above freezing in February?? We’ll take it! We hope to see everyone soon!!

2/19/19, 11:13 PM   #65
Dirtfan

Race Count This Year: 51
Race Count Last Year: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildman92 View Post
We had an awesome time with you guys last week. It was like being at a local dirt track in Indiana with so many familiar faces. It was my first trip to Florida for the races and we would definitely do it again. Sunshine, racing and above freezing in February?? We’ll take it! We hope to see everyone soon!!
What she said,times two.

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Florida Roll Call