IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 2018 BOSS Finale Saturday at Montpelier
10/13/18, 10:58 AM   #11
Re: 2018 BOSS Finale Saturday at Montpelier
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

If you don't have Friday' tickets, I don't think you get the first show at Eldora, You will probably be able to do Montpielier and make the feature of the World but consider finding parking at Eldora.

Im going to Montpelier and MP only. Will be a great show as usual. See you there.

3 members like this post: i love dirt track racing, mc/rider, Will Shunk
10/13/18, 11:15 AM   #12
i love dirt track racing

Our racing family's our heading to the boss racing events at Montpelier. Have fun and enjoy all the great things that we all love. Thanks.

6 members like this post: BrentTFunk, Dirtfan, flatout18, PIT CART, tirespinner, wildman92
10/13/18, 10:35 PM   #13
Adolph

Race Count This Year: 27
Race Count Last Year: 27,27,40,28,69

Dallas Hewitt, Clinton Boyles, Bill Rose, TMez, Cole Ketcham, Scotty Weir, Issac Chappell top 7. Boyles and TMez started in 9th row.
Last edited by Adolph; 10/13/18 at 10:38 PM.

10/14/18, 11:00 AM   #14
i love dirt track racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevensville Mike View Post
Doubleheader? With the World 100 Friday Night show getting washed out last night, it is now scheduled for today, along with the World 100. Hot laps for the Friday Night show start at 10:30 a.m. today. After that they intend to start the Friday Night show. Then, the World 100 itself kicks off at 7:00 p.m.

Surely an Eldora-Montpelier or Montpelier-Eldora double should be looked at. One could probably make the World 100 A-Main at a minimum in the latter. Especially if BOSS runs their feature first at Montpelier tonight.

Or better yet.... anyone care to try an Eldora-Montpelier-Eldora tripleheader?
Nice meeting you last night at Montpelier. Our racing family's love meeting the great racing fans and thanks for the the talk. Looking forward to seeing you next year at the racing events. Thanks.

3 members like this post: BrentTFunk, Stevensville Mike, tirespinner
10/14/18, 1:32 PM   #15
Re: 2018 BOSS Finale Saturday at Montpelier
Stevensville Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by i love dirt track racing View Post
Nice meeting you last night at Montpelier. Our racing family's love meeting the great racing fans and thanks for the the talk. Looking forward to seeing you next year at the racing events. Thanks.
Same here. I know one thing..... I haven't been that cold at a track in a loooooooooooong time.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 2018 BOSS Finale Saturday at Montpelier