IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Haubstadt Tonight
7/21/13, 8:00 PM   #101
PAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slider812 View Post
Unreal. Almost 100 posts on this thread and not one car put its I wheels on the track.

Posted via Mobile Device
That's how THEY like it!

Posted via Mobile Device

7/21/13, 9:26 PM   #102
Re: Haubstadt Tonight
rclaridge

I wonder how much money Tommy saved the race teams and fans by not rescheduling this race for tonight!!

Posted via Mobile Device

3 members like this post: cmakin, jim goerge, ronmil
7/21/13, 9:44 PM   #103
cmakin

Quote:
Originally Posted by rclaridge View Post
I wonder how much money Tommy saved the race teams and fans by not rescheduling this race for tonight!!

Posted via Mobile Device
Saved me an extra night in the hotel and going right back to work after driving home. . .

7/21/13, 10:02 PM   #104
jim goerge

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMA1181 View Post
I appreciate the compliments, if it took me a weeks worth of pay to watch a race, do you really think I will be purchasing a track anytime soon? If someone's wiseness is based on their post count, there must be many people on this board wiser than me which is proven time and time again. Never once have I complained about a race being called or a slick track or a heavy track, run the race as far as I'm concerned as everyone has the same track. As for tonight, I will now agree that it was the right decision to call the race as I am still here and there is still rain falling but why no makeup date? Two races got rain last year and were made up, Putnamville ran on Sunday if I remember corectly. Sure there is a chance of rain but Terre Haute had a 0% chance of rain a couple weeks ago and it rained out, I'm guessing the weathermen must have a low post count since they don't seem very wise.

The more you complain, the higher the post count, the wiser you are.

Posted via Mobile Device
Dude The rain is stalled right over the track half mile south there is dry pavement so Tommy again made right call Oh and if a $25 ticket took all your pay check maybe you need to look for a better paying job

7 members like this post: ByronMack, cwfan08, dkdorkboy, Hamby812, JackSam40, ronmil, Spindler31
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Haubstadt Tonight