IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Jackslash.com (Online)
  #1 8/17/15 11:53 AM
A quick reminder to all of you "hardcores" that the Indiana Sprint Car Series Round #1 from Kokomo Speedway premieres THIS Thursday August 20th at 8:30am Eastern on MAVTV!

It replays on Tuesday August 25th at 4:30pm Eastern!

Each of the 6 rounds will air starting this Thursday and will run 6 straight weeks!

It's going to be a fantastic late summer and Fall!

You Tube Video

JackslashTV
5 Likes: Charles Nungester, darnall, davidm, EBookerFan, jim goerge
SPRINTCAR (Offline)
  #2 8/17/15 5:18 PM
Time Warner Cable in Cincy took it from me and said that now I have to pay more to get it back. No thanks.
Flatrightrear (Offline)
  #3 8/17/15 6:00 PM
We don't even have the option of getting it here in Evansville on cable.
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #4 8/18/15 2:13 AM
Glad to be in the house for the lps kokomo and burg shows.bought a new shirt and had a great time. Just wished that you can get something worked out with Comcast Cable TV and all the other networks that you're not on. You guys have a great fan base but it is sad when you can't see it. Its been said on iow and nothing has changed. Thanks For All The Great Things You Guys Do For Us Racing Fans. Thanks
throb (Offline)
  #5 8/18/15 6:39 AM
are these episodes going to be available on Jackslash also? that will be the only way I am able to watch.....

Rob Botts
Morin Racing 98 (Offline)
  #6 8/18/15 12:08 PM
Originally Posted by throb:
are these episodes going to be available on Jackslash also? that will be the only way I am able to watch.....
I agree! I pay a subscription every month to the site. The episodes should be available on there also instead of just the 3 minute highlight clips.