IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
fasster23 (Offline)
  #11 3/22/14 11:25 PM
When you've got Jr, Stewart, and Gordon saying you're the man it amazes me how he handles the pressure so well and with such a quiet demeanor. He just goes out and has fun like it's supposed to be. KyLar
midgetmaniac (Offline)
  #12 3/23/14 1:16 AM
Originally Posted by cmiracingvids:
I caught the last 15 laps. Some of the best, if not the best, racing I've seen from NASCAR. That was entertaining for sure! Larson was awesome...I thought Bush had him and Larson powered between him and the wall to get back by. That was great!!
Loved the famous "steering wheel out the window" doughnuts!! The announcers hadn't seen that before...but us open wheel fans know it all to well.
That is exactly what my dad and I said right after the race. My dad has been around racing over sixty years and the first time we watched Kyle race(Gas City) he said that kid is a special talent. Now he sit's back in his chair , grab's a beer, smiles and say's I hope he doesn't get hurt. Nascar is just realizing what we already knew.
racephoto1 (Offline)
  #13 3/23/14 3:23 AM
He such a good kid because his parents did a good job raising him. As for the line he used, I've seen him do that before, at some place called Eldora. Won three features in one night doing it.

Also, boy is he making Juan Pablo look bad.
4 Likes: IndyBound, Jerry Spencer, racing2bwithu2, UberKuhlMan
sp6967 (Offline)
  #14 3/23/14 10:07 AM
milka dumo makes juan publo look bad.

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help." President Ronald Reagan
2 Likes: racenut69, racephoto1
Justigit (Offline)
  #15 3/23/14 10:46 AM
Congrats to Kyle !! Its great to see him get that win especially with the two that was chasing him at the end and I too was on the edge of my chair made me a nervous wreck. . Here is to many many more
reeserx (Offline)
  #16 3/23/14 6:28 PM
After just watching the finish of the race today holy crap! Kyle Larson is so much fun to watch in any form of car! He's the only reason I pay attention to NASCAR!
Steve (Offline)
  #17 3/23/14 6:46 PM
He's the only reason I turned the race on!!!!!!!!!!!!!
racenut69 (Offline)
  #18 3/24/14 6:01 AM
lmao!..
Originally Posted by sp6967:
milka dumo makes juan publo look bad.

There is always room for one more in the corner! I'm disguised as a responsible adult!...
Michael Carter....