IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Chris Nunn (Offline)
  #11 9/11/08 11:09 PM
Hell you all can float...haha except me, ill melt
terrehautian (Offline)
  #12 9/11/08 11:44 PM
I will try to do a update tomorrow around noon about hte tunnel. If I can get a wifi signal at the track, sooner, if not, McDonalds for lunch and wifi.
Bill Gardner (Offline)
  #13 9/12/08 6:38 AM
Originally Posted by terrehautian:
Bring a easy up is my suggestion, that is what the sprint car teams use.
Ya kno... Us old sprint car guys we got that there easy-up.... We're all set!:O::rolling:wink

Are we really going to be racing tonight... I don't think so... but if that there Wolfie guy says we're going to race... We'll be there. Sorry Tim... I just had too say it.

D.O. (Offline)
  #14 9/12/08 8:27 AM
Looks like a lot of rain in the AM so far?
:dologob:
Bill Gardner (Offline)
  #15 9/12/08 8:30 AM
yeah... not looking good right now.

Bill Gardner (Offline)
  #16 9/12/08 8:42 AM
Race Postponed to Oct 4

http://www.theactiontrack.com

terrehautian (Offline)
  #17 9/12/08 9:17 AM
Now if only this had been posted 20 minutes earlier, I would not have had to make a 20 mile trek to the track and find no one there. Also, wouldn't have had a spin out on the way there to cause me to have to buy a new bumper later. Oh well. Should be a fun day on Oct. 4th. Def. fans will get thier moneys worth on that day.

OT: This looks like the radar picture that was on June 6th when Terre Haute flooded. The weather guy for my station said we could get up to 6 inches of rain this weekend depending on what Ike does.
dirtmod15 (Offline)
  #18 9/15/08 10:47 AM
I'm not sure GOFOBROKE whose POS modified they used in the commercial
GOFOBROKE
  #19 9/16/08 10:46 PM
LOL......Was wondering if you were gonna see that......Was good to see you last weekend......
dirtmod15 (Offline)
  #20 9/17/08 12:36 PM
likewise....just wish the track wasnt so one groove, but with all the rain I guess we were lucky to even be there.