IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > HARF dates to finish April
4/16/14, 11:53 PM   #1
HARF dates to finish April
HARFprez

Race Count This Year: 3

3 BIG discounts for all of our great HARF members to finish the month of April.
April 18th @ Bloomington Speedway 1/2 off G.A. tickets with your current membership card,
April 26th @ Lawrenceburg Speedway "FREE" admission w/current membership card & photo i.d.
& April 27th @ THAT, $5.00 off to see MSCS/KISS show w/the UMP mods, must show current membership card at ticket booth.
If you're not a member you can find an application at www.HARF.vpweb.com

So get out there and save some money and see some great Indiana racing, the snow is gone (maybe) and the dirt is flyin', where else would you rather be?

1 member likes this post: scottyCbus
4/17/14, 1:26 AM   #2
Re: HARF dates to finish April
i love dirt track racing

Thanks. Hope to make alot of the shows and will be prould to show my harf card and thanks alot to harf and track promoters for all the great things you do for the great fans of racing.

1 member likes this post: scottyCbus
4/18/14, 11:31 AM   #3
HARFprez

Race Count This Year: 3

A bump to the top since tonight is the night, 1/2 price at beautiful Bloomington Speedway and a great night for racing.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > HARF dates to finish April