IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Thursday July 26 - USAC SPRINT WEEK AT LPS
7/27/18, 12:52 AM   #11
Re: Thursday July 26 - USAC SPRINT WEEK AT LPS
Sprint63122

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian2h View Post
I don’t go to that many races anymore so I’m not standing up for anyone but I was glad to see darland win. I just know what I seen tonight and what window said about it. But it’s sounds like from what you said aj at least owned it it may not change the results but it does say something about the man. We have all referring to guys that have drove race cars got in to hard made mistakes that’s a part of the sport but at least own up to it. But don’t call it a racing move when you don’t have the talent to pass a guy the right way. Anyway just my opinion really don’t care anymore don’t have a favorite driver just like to see good clean racing and of course I like to see the guys I raced with for decades still win great job tonight Dave!
This style of racing is the new normal now has been really bad in the midget racing for a few years and now some of them are transferring it over to the sprint cars just wish some of these spoiled brats would get there heads handed to them a few times on or off the track, the sanctioning bodies could care less and are run by a bunch of spineless POS. I like what one midget owner posted a few weeks backs after they watched some racing said it would be a good idea to cut the cages off the cars and put the thin tires back on they will learn how to race then or let the herd get thinned out some.

2 members like this post: smith19, wright59
7/27/18, 5:33 AM   #12
red 12

Yes, today is a different time where kids with cash it’s wrecker or checker. Sadly many times it’s the small time racer that pays the price. He doesnt have a spare car in the trailer. It will take overtime and a month before he runs again. No rich Daddy to write a check. Congrats Dave Darland you are a great talent in a Sprint or Silver Crown Car.

4 members like this post: bighd0522, kcarm92, luckybuc97, superstock30
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Thursday July 26 - USAC SPRINT WEEK AT LPS