IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kokomo Updates Tonight
7/20/09, 8:00 AM   #21
Re: Kokomo Updates Tonight
Micro 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iliksprintcars View Post
I think it had to do with Paul Hazen supporting kokomo for 52 year although T-Mez was fun to watch!!!
Yes he was. I'am also glad to see Witt back in Victory Lane. Does this mean they are going to wait on everybody now to change a tire? And if not how are they going to explain it to the next guy that gets a flat? I am not trying to take anything away from Witt or T-Mez, I love to watch both of them race, but if you wait on one guy then you have to wait on all of them, and that could lead to some long cautions.

7/20/09, 10:12 AM   #22
GFMMInc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micro 11 View Post
Yes he was. I'am also glad to see Witt back in Victory Lane. Does this mean they are going to wait on everybody now to change a tire? And if not how are they going to explain it to the next guy that gets a flat? I am not trying to take anything away from Witt or T-Mez, I love to watch both of them race, but if you wait on one guy then you have to wait on all of them, and that could lead to some long cautions.
It was a judgement call from upstairs. With the car count being a little on the low side we gave all the cars involved in accidents enough time to get repaired and get out. It was unfortunate that BP and others got tore up at the beginning of the feature. We just wanted to keep cars out there to put on a good show for you all..

I enjoy working at Kokomo and I think this year is right up there with the past few years as far as action and excitement. I feel like this track gives the fans there moneys worth. However, I think the best racing all night was the kids on the bicycles. I never seen so many kids trying to so hard to get the

Good job to all the kids who participated!!!

See you all next weekend.

7/20/09, 10:32 AM   #23
RBurns17

Haha, especially the 5 and unders that went flying into turn one like they were running the whole track. Priceless.

7/20/09, 12:18 PM   #24
D.N.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGardner View Post
Boat lead the whole thing and started running out of fuel with two laps to go and whitt passed him not sure if cole could of got him without the problem boat had.
Posted via Mobile Device
Boat didn't run anymore caution laps then the rest of the field! Let's not take away credit for Whitt's win. It was another great race and they both did a heck of a job.

Thanks to Kokomo Speedway for another great night of racing.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kokomo Updates Tonight