IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
treecitytornado (Offline)
  #31 4/22/18 2:02 AM
Don't you mean Kyle Cummins?
cwfan08 (Offline)
  #32 4/22/18 2:56 AM
It was a very long night and chilly. Starting late only put them behind the 8 ball all night. Once they got going it was good racing, just took a while to get laps in.
Al Pierce (Offline)
  #33 4/22/18 6:22 AM
Originally Posted by treecitytornado:
Don't you mean Kyle Cummins?
. If you were addressing post #30, he meant Cockrum. Great run!
3 Likes: jim goerge, luckybuc97, tirespinner
Jesse B (Offline)
  #34 4/22/18 7:45 AM
What time did everything wrap up? Had to split, work early in the morning.
PAW (Offline)
  #35 4/22/18 9:16 AM
Who won the second Sprint car feature, or did they even run it?

:99:: Wings Don't Move Air THEY SUCK
Adolph (Offline)
  #36 4/22/18 9:45 AM
They ran the race and Brady Ottinger won it in black 4B car. It was a good race about 15 laps and mostly green. Mainly drivers you don’t hear much about, I cannot even remember a single ones name right now. They ran it right after the main feature, so I only needed to stay an extra 15 minutes to watch it. Good battle for 2nd place. I think 11 cars were in the race. Didn’t stay to watch features of other classes, didn’t get home to Noblesville until after 2 PM and I don’t drive the speed limit either.
2 Likes: PAW, tirespinner
otgracing17 (Offline)
  #37 4/22/18 10:30 AM
Originally Posted by Adolph:
They ran the race and Brady Ottinger won it in black 4B car. It was a good race about 15 laps and mostly green. Mainly drivers you don’t hear much about, I cannot even remember a single ones name right now. They ran it right after the main feature, so I only needed to stay an extra 15 minutes to watch it. Good battle for 2nd place. I think 11 cars were in the race. Didn’t stay to watch features of other classes, didn’t get home to Noblesville until after 2 PM and I don’t drive the speed limit either.

It was Jeremy’s son Brady who won.
3 Likes: addictedtodirt, BrentTFunk, tirespinner