Gas city,how about next sunday,??????
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #2 7/10/17 11:11 AM
Does Tuesday come after Monday? Refresh my memory

Charles Nungester
2 Likes: jim goerge, oppweld
david mitchell (Offline)
  #3 7/10/17 11:21 AM
Charles,the forecast for today is rain,tomorrow is severe weather.lets think ahead.ironically,sprintweek could be over after two events with this weather pattern.my question to the forum is this.hypothetically,if it would rain thru saturday and rain out all events what would occur.i doubt if after only two events the entire week would be scrapped.lets here some well thought out opinions.not sarcastic thoughts and saying that this is an impossibility.you plan for these possible events if you are an organization.
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #4 7/10/17 12:14 PM
Im not aware of what the situation is regarding dates but who's to say that GC has priority for next Sun over say any of the second week tracks that may be rained out on their night.

Charles Nungester
2 Likes: jim goerge, oppweld
david mitchell (Offline)
  #5 7/10/17 12:24 PM
Final round of sprintweek should be at any of the sprintweek tracks.not haubstadt,.i love haubstadt,but it is too far away for the base of fans.by all means run there,but not the final.a final event at any of the other tracks would guarantee a crowd like seen at kokomo saturday nite.haubstadt always has the smallest crowd of the week.give kokomo the final on their traditional sunday night.
david mitchell (Offline)
  #6 7/10/17 12:26 PM
With all due respect to the mooresville trucker🌝🌝🌝🌝
Crankin (Offline)
  #7 7/10/17 12:32 PM
Did somebody appoint this guy the official weather man of iow?

If so i missed the memo that announced we had regular OMG it might RAIN at some point over the next 3 weeks, at a race track. Featuring worthless thread starter of possible doom and gloom, Mr. Negative Nelly.

Stay tuned for all the races to be rained out next week, as Negative Nelly will have it here first.
8 Likes: Charles Nungester, Dirtfan, fish, Jerry Shaw, jim goerge, rogers77, Rpracing1, tirespinner
65 Push Truck (Offline)
  #8 7/10/17 12:53 PM
Looks like 60-80% chance of sunshine to me. Let's go racing!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
4 Likes: jim goerge, Pat O'Connor Fan, RadRacer, tirespinner
david mitchell (Offline)
  #9 7/10/17 12:57 PM
Next week is dry and plesant🌎🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞
cwfan08 (Offline)
  #10 7/10/17 12:58 PM
Looks to be isolated at this point. I believe all intentions are to wait it out and get it in today. I'm hopeful it will be ran today.

Tk
3 Likes: BrentTFunk, jim goerge, tirespinner