IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
billw (Offline)
  #21 5/22/19 6:28 PM
stewart is running with uscs this weekend...theyre at lexington 104 speedway in tn monday night
2 Likes: chrismattlin, TNRustler
Sandy Lowe (Offline)
  #22 5/22/19 7:23 PM
Ticket prices for the World of Outlaws sprint show Monday at Lawrenceburg:
General Admission: (Turns 1 & 2 Area)
Adults: $30
Kids 7-12: $7
6 & Under: FREE

Reserved Seating: (Main Grand Stand on Front Stretch)
$35 (all ages)

Pit Pass: $45 (all ages)
2 Likes: FrankR63, Wingman
SPRINTCAR (Offline)
  #23 5/23/19 3:18 PM
I have been going to dirt races my whole life and the dirt that gets churned up at Lawrenceburg for a Woo race makes it unbearable to watch. I'll stay home. Thank you.
2 Likes: HoosierMikey, sc17x
brsteg (Offline)
  #24 5/23/19 3:38 PM
Originally Posted by SPRINTCAR:
I have been going to dirt races my whole life and the dirt that gets churned up at Lawrenceburg for a Woo race makes it unbearable to watch. I'll stay home. Thank you.
The real problem is when they rebuilt the track they left the sun right in the middle of turns 3&4.
IndianaSprintFan (Offline)
  #25 5/27/19 9:52 PM
Larson wins.
4 Likes: chrismattlin, jdull99, scottyCbus, Wingman
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #26 5/27/19 10:27 PM
I watched on Dirtvision. Was a pretty good race. I thought the track was good with a nice cushion all around. Too bad Christopher kinda got crowded over the cushion and turned over. I don’t drive that far for winged races, unless it’s one of the big ones, but if I were going to, the Burg and Haubstadt would the ones I would attend. Looked like a good race and good crowd. But I’ll wait to see what Chuck says
2 Likes: chrismattlin, Wingman
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #27 5/27/19 11:16 PM
Originally Posted by flagboy55:
I watched on Dirtvision. Was a pretty good race. I thought the track was good with a nice cushion all around. Too bad Christopher kinda got crowded over the cushion and turned over. I don’t drive that far for winged races, unless it’s one of the big ones, but if I were going to, the Burg and Haubstadt would the ones I would attend. Looked like a good race and good crowd. But I’ll wait to see what Chuck says
Wasn't there, so you know more than I do.
Havin a little relapse on health issues so was as good as I can be today and see what nurses and dr's say tomorrow.

Charles Nungester
IndianaSprintFan (Offline)
  #28 5/27/19 11:30 PM
I won’t say Larson put him int the wall. But some will say he did(I think bell would have probably raced the same roles reversed) Very good race. Esp for wing cars. Wish the 2 could have duked it out till the end. Love seeing them both show up and put it on the outlaws. I’m sure video will be up tomorrow so we can see for sure
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #29 5/27/19 11:43 PM
Just seen a short clip of the replay of the Larson Bell incident, They never touched. Might say he was forced up into the curb but not punted there.

Charles Nungester
dsc1600 (Offline)
  #30 5/28/19 12:06 AM
I don’t think there was much Bell could have done other than crash by himself or with Larson given the way Larson crowded him.

Was a good race, could have been great but the yellows would come out every 7-8 laps or so which robbed us of the leaders in lapped traffic.