IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
STP (Offline)
  #1 8/24/08 6:51 PM
My husband and I are creating a new 3/4 midget dirttrack racing series that will hold races at local racetracks throughout Indiana and possibly surrounding states. We will announce the website in the coming months. Feel free to contact us to be added to the update list.

Jennifer Frechette
President
Jenmarco, Inc.
racing@jenmarco.com
tjminc
  #2 8/24/08 7:44 PM
Originally Posted by cabjr111:
Think Speedrome Speedrome Speedrome
GOT IT!
Think, think, I think she said DIRT!
cabjr111 (Offline)
  #3 8/24/08 7:47 PM
I read what she said.

Clinton A. Bledsoe, JR.
cabjr111 (Offline)
  #4 8/24/08 7:54 PM
Think Speedrome Speedrome Speedrome
GOT IT!

Clinton A. Bledsoe, JR.
STP (Offline)
  #5 8/24/08 8:21 PM
I love the Speedrome. For now we are starting slowly and building up. I want to keep the costs lower for the racers. I have thought about having a separate pavement series for those who want that.
bgbrd (Offline)
  #6 8/24/08 8:56 PM
It appears that more and more TQ people are joining this message board. Welcome:applaud:
15dirtracer
  #7 8/24/08 8:58 PM
Originally Posted by bgbrd:
It appears that more and more TQ people are joining this message board. Welcome:applaud:
ya defenitley more and more, its good that these tq guys are speaking out
tq-dad
  #8 8/24/08 9:01 PM
THANK YOU, THANK YOU ,THANK YOU, Maybe TQ racing will be fun again as it was years ago. I would love to apart of a new tq racing series. I WILL dust off the car for next year and plan on have fun again . THANK YOU AGAIN.
TqMidget41&84 (Offline)
  #9 8/24/08 9:24 PM
Sounds great !:applaud: There are several cars/drivers that have been parked over the last few years just because they are fed up with all the crap. :headbang Can't wait for something new ! Thanks !
cabjr111 (Offline)
  #10 8/24/08 9:37 PM
Originally Posted by STP:
I love the Speedrome. For now we are starting slowly and building up. I want to keep the costs lower for the racers. I have thought about having a separate pavement series for those who want that.
They use the same car for both.

Clinton A. Bledsoe, JR.
Closed Thread