IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Paragon Speedway (Offline)
  #1 12/2/19 3:06 PM
We are excited to announce the 2020 schedule for Paragon Speedway. We are looking forward to building on the 2019 season. We have an exciting new addition for the fans in June. Plus, MSCS will be rejoining the Chuck Amati 68 lap race!

Sunday April 26 - "Test and Tune" - Open Practice All Classes 1pm to 4pm (Admission $30.00)
Friday May 1 - SEASON OPENER - Sprints, Modifieds, Super Stocks, Bombers, and Hornets
Friday May 15 - Johnson Memorial - Sprints, Modifieds, Super Stocks, and Hornets (Special Event Pricing)
Friday May 29 - MSCS Sprints, Super Stocks, Bombers, and Hornets (Special Event Pricing)
Tuesday June 2 - USAC INDIANA MIDGET WEEK - USAC Midgets, Sprints, and Super Stocks (Special Event Pricing)
Sunday June 14 - Sprints, Modifieds, Bombers, and Hornets
Friday June 19 - Chuck Amati 68 Laps - MSCS Sprints, Modifieds, and Hornets (Special Event Pricing)
Thursday July 2nd - Independence Day Fireworks Celebration - Sprints, Modifieds, Super Stocks, Bombers, and Hornets (Special Event Pricing)
Friday July 10 - Sprints, Super Stocks, Bombers, Hornets, and MMSA
Sunday July 19 - Sprints, Super Stocks, Bombers, and Hornets
Friday July 24 - Sprints, Modifieds, Super Stocks, and Hornets
Saturday August 1 - Sprints, Super Stocks, Bombers, and Hornets
Sunday August 9 - Sprints, Modifieds, Bombers, and Hornets
Friday August 14 - Sprints, Super Stocks, Bombers, and Hornets
Friday August 28 - FAN Appreciation Night - Sprints, Modifieds, Bombers, and Hornets
Friday September 11 - The Night Before the Ricketts - Sprints, Modifieds, Super Stocks, and Hornets (Special Event Pricing)
Sunday September 20 - Paragon Fun Day and Awards - More information to come

Regular Shows General Admission $15.00/Pit Admission $30.00
Special Event Pricing will be released per event.
Friday racing will start at 7:30pm/Sunday racing will start at 6:00pm

Sprints will have the right rear Hoosier tire rule (105.0/16.0-15 Medium)
14 Likes: Al Pierce, i love dirt track racing, Jerry Shaw, jim goerge, Ken Bonnema, luckybuc97, mlamb, nathans1012, PJ Wright, racenut69, ronmil, Russell Ficklin, sprinter31, tirespinner
opnwhlmnd (Offline)
  #2 12/2/19 3:31 PM
Just speculating but the June 2nd date seems like it may be the Midget Week opener.

Find a purpose in life ..... Be a bad example
4 Likes: billw, flagboy55, luckybuc97, tirespinner
kcarm92 (Offline)
  #3 12/2/19 3:54 PM
Was thinking same thing, first night of midget week ,june 2
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #4 12/2/19 3:59 PM
Originally Posted by opnwhlmnd:
Just speculating but the June 2nd date seems like it may be the Midget Week opener.
That was what that meant to me, too. I like the expanded schedule. Thanks to Joe, Jill and that whole crew in advance, for the busy year you guys have planned.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
7 Likes: jim goerge, jwl, luckybuc97, mc/rider, PJ Wright, spicoli, tirespinner
tdt636 (Offline)
  #5 12/2/19 9:21 PM
Originally Posted by opnwhlmnd:
I was thinking a special birthday race for me and MrsG 🤣🤣🤣
5 Likes: dirt330, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, opnwhlmnd, racefan20
svfd830 (Offline)
  #6 12/2/19 10:41 PM
Not real cracked up about the tire rule. Especially since we had already started buying tires for next year.
2 Likes: ledgerwood3, Leohr46
Buster51 (Offline)
  #7 12/3/19 2:44 AM
At least it looks like only rr tire rule. I figured it would be this year.
jim goerge (Offline)
  #8 12/3/19 6:00 AM
I noticed the Amati race is a MSCS race again. The first 2 were MSCS and had a ton of cars
3 Likes: Eatin Dirt, i love dirt track racing, Indy1808
kingmod5 (Offline)
  #9 12/3/19 9:01 AM
I am going to assume that they will run Bloomington on the off weeks or on Fridays when Paragon runs on Sunday. Should be interesting once the Bloomington schedule comes out.
2 Likes: i love dirt track racing, PIT CART
svfd830 (Offline)
  #10 12/17/19 5:45 PM
I heard a rumor at PRI and would like to know if anyone else heard it and if it's true or not. Will they only run one sprint feature regardless of car count?