IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Paragon and Putnamville Schedule
1/3/15, 3:58 PM   #1
Paragon and Putnamville Schedule
hairracer44

Any word on Schedule for Paragon and Putnamville. Can't remember when schedules came out last year. I know there were some rumors that Paragon may have sold over the winter or being leased but never any confirmation. Also concerns about Dave Allison's recent issues effecting Putnamville. Hoping to see schedules soon as these are the two tracks close to home for me.

1/3/15, 6:32 PM   #2
cmiracingvids

As far as I know, the MMSA has a date(s) scheduled at Putnamville. So I would think they're running as usual this year. Paragon...no idea...
Last edited by cmiracingvids; 1/3/15 at 11:14 PM.

1/3/15, 10:14 PM   #3
Leohr46

Paragon Web page said it hasn't sold or been leased. Looking for someone too do so.
Last edited by Leohr46; 1/3/15 at 10:41 PM.

1/3/15, 11:43 PM   #4
treecitytornado

Paragon has a buyer if all the details can be worked out. I won't say who it is, but I have been in contact with them and this is for real.

1/4/15, 2:31 AM   #5
Re: Paragon and Putnamville Schedule
hairracer44

Quote:
Originally Posted by treecitytornado View Post
Paragon has a buyer if all the details can be worked out. I won't say who it is, but I have been in contact with them and this is for real.
I've heard who the buyer is suppose to be but never heard confirmation. Figured if the deal wasn't done by now they decided Keith wanted to much and backed out.

1/4/15, 9:31 AM   #6
bigq11

Would a former driver who raced there, and his father also raced there, be part of the group interested in buying it?

1/4/15, 11:51 AM   #7
Keith Ford

Paragon is not sold or leased, no deals are in the works at this time. Working on 2015 schedule, thank you, Keith

1/4/15, 12:18 PM   #8
Hotshoe65s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Ford View Post
Paragon is not sold or leased, no deals are in the works at this time. Working on 2015 schedule, thank you, Keith
That settles that Lol. Thanks Keith

1/4/15, 12:54 PM   #9
hairracer44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Ford View Post
Keith, Thanks for the information. As much as I know you would like to sell or lease I like the program you run and am not sure if someone else took over they would continue with the same type of program. You give young and inexperienced sprint car guys a place to get seat time. I thank you for that and am looking forward to 2015.

4 members like this post: dirtnonwingfan, mc/rider, scottyCbus, spicoli
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Paragon and Putnamville Schedule