IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chandler? Multi-Million in upgrades, Adding Paved oval, ect.
5/1/18, 7:54 AM   #21
Re: Chandler? Multi-Million in upgrades, Adding Paved oval,
Backitin

Hopefully it will go better then the huge new motorsports park in central NY. It too was going to have something for everyone, they went as far as to book the biggest modified race of the year. Never happened, none of it.

5/2/18, 11:46 AM   #22
racenut69

Beware of the snake-oil salesmen.....Jus sayin!...

3 members like this post: jim goerge, luckybuc97, tirespinner
5/2/18, 12:02 PM   #23
mc/rider

Race Count This Year: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by reno fontana View Post
I can't help but shake my head and laugh at some of these comments.

If anyone wants an update from the only source that knows first hand all the details, PM me through FB with your question (s) and phone number and I'd be happy to bring you up to speed Reno Fontana,President and Founder, Movieland Speedpark.
Were your base,why not post your progress and updates on this forum? Maybe we will shake our heads in agreement
Last edited by mc/rider; 5/2/18 at 12:28 PM.

5/2/18, 3:22 PM   #24
Nate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc/rider View Post
Were your base,why not post your progress and updates on this forum? Maybe we will shake our heads in agreement
All he has is some bogus Facebook page. No other social media, no website and zero dealings with the local news media.

All I could ever find on a quick Google search is that this guy was evicted from a home formerly owned by Elvis and some GoFundMe type account he started which raised exactly $0 of its intended $125,000.

6 members like this post: jim goerge, luckybuc97, mc/rider, PJ Wright, ronmil, tirespinner
5/3/18, 12:07 AM   #25
reno fontana

Race Count This Year: 12
Race Count Last Year: Approx 10

MC/Rider...Hi my friend! The quick update: Incredibly, the property was active and operating for 2016/17 under previous promoters without General Liability and/or Race Day Insurance!!! Presently, I am waiting for a new insurer who inspected the track on 4-26-18 to write me a new GL policy. At that point I can begin work on the property and bring Movieland Speedpark to life!👍☺🏁

6/21/18, 3:19 PM   #26
Nate

This guy can't be serious...

"I've got things lined up for 2019 that are off the charts novel! I.E. Convertible Bomber class with TWO persons on board! One driver working the brake, one rider working the gas! Figure 88 racing! Two intersections per lap instead of one! And I'm thinking to possibly reconfigure the track to the first tri-oval dirt surface in the nation! Think "PT Barnum owns a racetrack" and you'll get an idea of how I intend to promote Movieland Speedpark in Chandler!!!"

2 members like this post: PJ Wright, tirespinner
6/22/18, 10:28 AM   #27
TQ29m

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
This guy can't be serious...

"I've got things lined up for 2019 that are off the charts novel! I.E. Convertible Bomber class with TWO persons on board! One driver working the brake, one rider working the gas! Figure 88 racing! Two intersections per lap instead of one! And I'm thinking to possibly reconfigure the track to the first tri-oval dirt surface in the nation! Think "PT Barnum owns a racetrack" and you'll get an idea of how I intend to promote Movieland Speedpark in Chandler!!!"
They had a class similar to that a few years back at Twin Cites, talk about a gas, man and wife teams, some were really good at it, don't know what ever happened to it, but it was, to say the least, entertaining! There is also a video on YouTube, of a guy and a gal, playing the same song, at the same time, on one guitar, also very fascinating! Bob

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chandler? Multi-Million in upgrades, Adding Paved oval, ect.