IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 2018 Bill Gardner Golf Scramble
7/13/18, 3:44 PM   #1
Mrs G
Administrator

The 5th Annual Bill Gardner Cancer Classic golf scramble is scheduled for Sunday, September 23rd at Clover Meadows Golf Course, Cloverdale, IN. Sign in begins at 12:15p.m. and tee time at 1:00p.m

This will be a 4-person scramble with registration limited to the first 23 teams. Players fee is $55/person. Please register at www.billgardnercancerclassic.webs.com, where additional details may also be found. Registration deadline is September 16th. Boxed lunch and drink will be provided at registration.

50/50 drawing
Closest to Pin and Longest Drive contest

All 2018 proceeds will benefit the Putnam County Hospital Cancer Center Patient Fund. This patient fund is used to provide support for groceries, gas, and prescriptions for local cancer patients.

We are looking for raffle donations and hole sponsors. If you are interested, please PM me here.
Attached Files
2018 Golf Scramble.pdf (350.3 KB, 36 views)

7/15/18, 12:07 AM   #2
Re: 2018 Bill Gardner Golf Scramble
jim goerge

Mrs. G I"ve got a few die cast cars I"ll be sending you . Maybe I can do a hole this year. I challenge everybody that's a member to this website to give $5 $10 to this wonderful cause. Its not just the disease that cost, its gas for trips to doctors , hotels , food things like that and it mounds up quickly,trust me I know as hopefully I"ve had my last fight with it . Fellow IOW"ers PLEASE HELP thank you
Last edited by jim goerge; 7/15/18 at 12:54 AM.

7/17/18, 11:45 AM   #3
Mrs G
Administrator

Hole sponsorships and raffle items are starting to come in. Thank you to the following for their support and generosity!

Hole sponsorship:
Chris Jockish, Jockish Flowers
Joe and Jill Spiker
Lincoln Park Speedway
Spiker Excavating
4J Motorsports

Raffle items:
Jim Goerge
Carla and Steve Phillips
4J Motorsports

7/17/18, 3:45 PM   #4
Jerry Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs G View Post
Hole sponsorships and raffle items are starting to come in. Thank you to the following for their support and generosity!

Hole sponsorship:
Chris Jockish, Jockish Flowers
Joe and Jill Spiker
Lincoln Park Speedway
Spiker Excavating

Raffle items:
Jim Goerge
Carla and Steve Phillips
Will you be at Kokomo anytime before so I can give you some things to help from Spencer Racing? If not let me know and we will get them too you.

Jerry #66j
Spencer Racing

4 members like this post: i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, Mrs G, tirespinner
7/17/18, 4:48 PM   #5
Mrs G
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Spencer View Post
Will you be at Kokomo anytime before so I can give you some things to help from Spencer Racing? If not let me know and we will get them too you.

Jerry #66j
Spencer Racing
I can’t thank you enough, Jerry! The plan is that I’ll be back up there with the crew on Saturday.

7/17/18, 11:49 PM   #6
flagboy55

Maybe I missed it Mrs.G, but where is the info about sponsoring a hole. And by the way, it was an absolute privilege to meet you at LPS. Once again, not likely we can play being 4crown weekend.

1 member likes this post: Jerry Spencer
7/17/18, 11:57 PM   #7
jim goerge

Quote:
Originally Posted by flagboy55 View Post
Maybe I missed it Mrs.G, but where is the info about sponsoring a hole. And by the way, it was an absolute privilege to meet you at LPS. Once again, not likely we can play being 4crown weekend.
Couple years ago KTJ raced and then was one of the first ones to swing the clubs,, last year Chapple played so its not to far to drive after the crown

7/18/18, 1:39 AM   #8
flagboy55

Jim, I have to map things out a bit but our group comes from the shadows of Chicago, so the golf outing isn't exactly on our way home. Ironically we have our own little golf excursion every year as part of our 4crown adventure. We set up shop in Portland and either play there or up the road in Geneva. Truth be told, I am a horrible golfer, but do like to play once in awhile, and would love to join you guys sometime.

2 members like this post: Jerry Spencer, jim goerge
7/18/18, 8:46 AM   #9
jim goerge

I understand, wasn't trying to be a a$$, was just letting everyone know that can go to crown and still make it in time to golf

7/18/18, 2:43 PM   #10
Mrs G
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by flagboy55 View Post
The pleasure was all mine, and I hope you enjoyed yourself at LPS!

Hole sponsorship is $125. If you'd like additional details, please feel free to PM me! I completely understand you not being able to participate given the scramble is the same weekend as the 4-crown. Enjoy yourself and make more memories than you can handle!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 2018 Bill Gardner Golf Scramble