IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Follow the Corn 2
10/14/11, 5:06 AM   #11
Re: Follow the Corn 2
Redwood17257

Sean, I'm always looking forward to the next event/release! I bought my uncle, who used to be the track photographer at Lincoln Park Speedway years ago, the DVD and it was awesome! He's already ready to see the FTC2 DVD and I'll purchase that soon for X-mas. The previews have already given me chills.
Sean, as a fellow media member, though my form is mostly written/photo, you are an amazing credit to the sport. There are few areas around the country that have media coverage for dirt racing. I grew up around Lincoln Park Speedway with my Dad and family bringing me out to check out the racing. I was lucky to have a Dad that continued that as we moved to PA where we checked out the Williams Grove and Silver Spring Speedway racing with wings. The Central PA newspapers covered dirt racing racing like high school basket ball in Indiana. It was awesome! Long story short,I'm glad that you came out from the west coast to give the racing around here the coverage and video love. The more press the better!

1 member likes this post: Joe Whisler
10/15/11, 1:51 AM   #12
B-square

After loving Follow the Corn, I couldn't wait until the new version came out after I heard about it. I picked up my copy tonight at the Kokomo Speedway and already have plans to watch it Sunday afternoon after the Colts-Bengals game. I have watched every trailer promoting it, so I can't wait to see the whole thing.

Sean, keep up the great work. You have a talent that most of us can only dream about.

Brett Bowman

10/15/11, 6:23 PM   #13
wvwildthg

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Dawg30 View Post
If we are a Jackslash member do we still have to order the DVD? I know we can see Follow the Corn on the website if we have subscribed. I will buy it if not. I just wondered. Thanks, Kurt
Thought that was one of the perks to sign up?? still isnt on the website...

10/15/11, 9:18 PM   #14
Jackslash.com

Follow the Corn is available for all members on www.jackslash.com

In the coming weeks, Follow the Corn 2 will be released on the www.jackslash.com website.

We will make that announcement when it happens.

Thanks for your interest.

Sean Buckley
Jackslash Media Inc.
www.jackslash.com

1 member likes this post: wvwildthg
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Follow the Corn 2